4thekore

Hello

Hi everyone I'm Kore just made my account here. Not sure what I plan to do in game but I plan to be on the legal side. Would like to join a group thou. I can make a discord server for us if need be. Not really interested in the biggest group in game but maybe a newer group that way there is room to expand. The other game I am waiting for is Star Citizen and on that game I am in a org (125 members) that does transport and I lead one of the departments. I think in a game like this you will ultimately have 3 groups household, friends and coworkers unlike other games. One of my goals in game will be to have a house and if I find more people to join I'd be willing to upgrade my account. By April we should see how this all turns out hopefully sooner.

• Like 3

Welcome Kore! Just a heads up, there already is a Discord Server made by some people from the forums if you want to join that. I don't have the link right now as I'm on my phone, but if you just type in the search bar "discord server" I'm sure it'll pop up! :D 

12 minutes ago, Shadow765 said:

Hey yo

13 minutes ago, zinitos said:

Am new here Kore invited me.

Hi how's it going?

• Like 1

Welcome to the community!

I looked for a discord link to possibly provide you but all the links on the forum I could find were expired. Perhaps someone can get you set up, but none the less welcome!