Acetime

Car variations

Hey everyone and Admins,

1st.

I would to present you a topic all about cars.I knew already that there are some informations like original damage or phisics,but what about tuning opportunitys?

Bodykit?  tuning exhausts (Like in GTA 5) or just performance tuning?

2nd.

What about the car variations? how much cars will be ingame and will there be content with new cars like in GTA ? I know it is a little be to early to post someting like that but it is interesting me what the community say about this.Cars will play a very huge role ingame.

Transporters? Supersportcars? Nescars? I am hyped to much I´m sorry for this

3rd.

will be the textures from the engine or the car them self looks nice or just the outside of the car?

a>source: Klick me

Dewbauchee-Massacro-engine-gta5.jpg.2fd2

does that really looks good? And are you guys want something like that,in a game witch use an engine with huge opportunitys?

I hope you could understand that,1st. I am from Germany furthermore I am so hyped by this game.

greeting 

from Germany

-Ace

Edited by Acetime

3 hours ago, Acetime said:

Hey everyone and Admins,

1st.

I would to present you a topic all about cars.I knew already that there are some informations like original damage or phisics,but what about tuning opportunitys?

Bodykit?  tuning exhausts (Like in GTA 5) or just performance tuning?

2nd.

What about the car variations? how much cars will be ingame and will there be content with new cars like in GTA ? I know it is a little be to early to post someting like that but it is interesting me what the community say about this.Cars will play a very huge role ingame.

Transporters? Supersportcars? Nescars? I am hyped to much I´m sorry for this

3rd.

will be the textures from the engine or the car them self looks nice or just the outside of the car?

a>source: Klick me

Dewbauchee-Massacro-engine-gta5.jpg.2fd2

does that really looks good? And are you guys want something like that,in a game witch use an engine with huge opportunitys?

I hope you could understand that,1st. I am from Germany furthermore I am so hyped by this game.

greeting 

from Germany

-Ace

you can become a mechanic to do a lot of things if you watch the trailer on the info page.

I know but I am a little bit suspiciously when we talk about the car variations,but like you said there will be a mechanic job.Finally there will be many cars ingame?

And could you send me the trailer,because I just saw a blue car and the moderator said there will be a realistic damage and physics system more not.

when I made a mistake I am sry 

@JamesLuck01

5 hours ago, Acetime said:

I know but I am a little bit suspiciously when we talk about the car variations,but like you said there will be a mechanic job.Finally there will be many cars ingame?

And could you send me the trailer,because I just saw a blue car and the moderator said there will be a realistic damage and physics system more not.

when I made a mistake I am sry 

@JamesLuck01

https://www.identityrpg.com/info/

so after a small lookup on what's possible to in identity i found a good video about cars from unreal engine 4 and almost what to expect ...

its an idea to expect what can be done :) 

Wow just crazy what you can make with thise engine of course there are some problems like the handling but I hope this modders here in this community will fix that problem and add a very realistic physics.

greeting and thank you  for your support in this short time

P.s Have I the opportunity to play with a citizen pack in the beta? or do I have to wait?

Edited by Acetime

I hope there are a large varity of cars because I want something to aim for like a big garage. Id instantly be working and rping to get a car thats looks like a gtr, then maybe upgrade my garage and get a lambo