Gamer

The Golden Lotus

RwmNU525g11wOEddjFaz45nEqar1LJ7ptampJsoy

The Golden Lotus

Bar And Strip Club.

What Is Lotus

Lotus is a place to let loose,have fun, and enjoy great shows. All Lotus locations have a fully stocked bar area as well as a stage for “performances” The performers at The Golden Lotus are known as lotus girls. The golden Lotus thrives for perfection so we will have a lotus girl performance at least 3 times a day. The Golden Lotus is not just a strip club, it's a place stocked with entertainment, All Lotus locations will also have karaoke stage. As well as a dance floor.

What Can Lotus Offer You?

The Golden Lotus can offer privates events in-house and out of the house. For in-house events, we have an event space for you to host whatever events you want. During theses events, you can have lotus girls come in a perform, or we can bring in a karaoke machine. If the event space doesn't suit you, you can also do a complete buy-out of the club. During a buy-out all lotus girls will stay on the property and do private performances and/or lap dances, However, lap dances still cost extra during a buy-out. For out of house events we bring the party to you, this includes a karaoke machine, DJ, Some Lotus Girls, and liquor. For more info contact manager/owner.

Employment At Lotus?

At first working at a strip club doesn’t great, However, at lotus, we offer a lot of benefits such as insurance,401-k,and residence help. If you become a lotus girl, you will be paid a salary as well commission + tips.

Employment Applications

Employment is closed until the first module is released. Once it's released contact the manager/owner Sam Williams aka “Gamer”.

This company is a sister company to Alpha Wolf Enterprises

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

I didn't know strip clubs were allowed in this game, but cool concept seems like fun

I'm pretty sure they're not

Strip clubs are in the game but i wouldnt say they are strip clubs. The point is that there is no nudity so its more of a dance club. Women, dancing on poles, with clothes on. No boobies guys but the devs have confirmed that these kind of clubs will be a thing

11 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Strip clubs are in the game but i wouldnt say they are strip clubs. The point is that there is no nudity so its more of a dance club. Women, dancing on poles, with clothes on. No boobies guys but the devs have confirmed that these kind of clubs will be a thing

Interesting. Well I don't think that would quite fit with my club

1 hour ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

Can definitely see some sort of club parties going on here. 

I'm planning on making a second club just for parties