Sign in to follow this  
AlphaWolf13

Gun Licenses

6 minutes ago, Valtorix said:

@Topshotz357

Lol sorry is at an eye sore? I can not use red text if it bothers people.

@Jinx

Don't get me wrong, you make very valid points and your concerns are fair. I'm pretty confident in the developers though that they'll compensate for issues; that's why we'll be doing an open beta phase (unless that has changed?). I'm sure when coming up with this game concept, that was among their first concerns that arose.

No your good I was just messing lol

On 11/25/2016 at 4:02 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

Gun Licenses are confirmed and yeah you can get a gun without a license but cops can check you for gun license and can take you to court if caught with a gun and no license.

They can just stop and frisk out of nowhere?

In real life in most of the United States you don't need a license to openly carry a firearm. You need a license to conceal carry a firearm. And in my opinion you shouldn't need a license to conceal carry in real life or in a game to get a gun either. I think the game devs have their own ideas they are working on and are paying attention to the community. So if we can work together to create solutions and not complaints we can make it work. We need positivity and support to make things happen. We want to help the game devs resolve problems in the game and not add to the problems. Thanks for your time. 

Family First, Mission Always. Stay Safe.