Fakeout

Balancing suggestions

Here are a list of suggestions I have to keep the game balanced. Let me know if you think they are dumb :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

-Stiff jail time penalties for committing crimes

-Pay for legitimate career paths should be significantly higher than criminals to deter crime and keep a common standard of peace among players, however in some special cases I believe there should be high risk high reward instances for criminals.

-Short election terms to prevent political corruption in the justice system

-Ability to phone a server moderator, and report harassment/abuse/chaotic unfollowing of rules

-Tax bracket system where you are taxed according to income and wealth

-Ability to keep percentage of possessions after you die and not lose all progression entirely, or option to report a illegitimate kill that may have made you lose your entire progress.

If you can think of any more let me know. I bring these up because I would like this game to be almost like a full functioning roleplay society as opposed to a failed one thats similar to GTA 5, If we can implement as much measures as possible to keep the trolls out that would be great let me know what you guys think. 

Thanks,

Fakeout 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Fakeout said:

Here are a list of suggestions I have to keep the game balanced. Let me know if you think they are dumb :D

___________________________________________________________________________________

-Pay for legitimate career paths should be significantly higher than criminals to deter crime and keep a common standard of peace among players, however in some special cases I believe there should be high risk high reward instances for criminals.

-Ability to phone a server moderator, and report harassment/abuse/chaotic unfollowing of rules

-Ability to keep percentage of possessions after you die and not lose all progression entirely, or option to report a illegitimate kill that may have made you lose your entire progress.

If you can think of any more let me know. I bring these up because I would like this game to be almost like a full functioning roleplay society as opposed to a failed one thats similar to GTA 5, If we can implement as much measures as possible to keep the trolls out that would be great let me know what you guys think. 

Thanks,

Fakeout 

1) Like the stiff jail time idea.

2) The only way people would do illegal things is for the inceased pay. People will only do legal jobs because it's safe. Higher risk higher reward. Take pablo escobar as an example. He made bank, he died.

3) That's just real life. Corruption is apart of life. Viva le revolution.

5) There should be a way for the mayor/governor/president to change the taxes depending on his political views. Don't lock it into a specific amount

6) Don't know how the death system will work, but I agree.

• Like 1

5) yeah but what if you get a president that is trump like and gives tax cuts to the incredibly rich and raises it on poor that would be...not cool for the average people playing the game who are simple farmers or do regular jobs. haha

5) yeah but what if you get a president that is trump like and gives tax cuts to the incredibly rich and raises it on poor that would be...not cool for the average people playing the game who are simple farmers or do regular jobs. haha

Please do not bring real life politics in the forum, it starts arguments. Also, he hasn't cut any taxes because he isn't president and that is impossible. 

If you like to get into this type of things, I suggest you talk to some of the running governors like @GeneSmith who is definitely running or @Eye236 who is thinking about running. 

Thanks! 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

Well if somebody like that was running I doubt they would get elected. 

15 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Well if somebody like that was running I doubt they would get elected. 

I would vote for a trump in the game. Secure borders and equal rights for everybody and that's what i'm for. 

5 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I would vote for a trump in the game. Secure borders and equal rights for everybody and that's what i'm for. 

With something like that you also have to try and outway your biased opinions. While I'm for Trump there was a lot of things that I had to see for him to show flaws. His lack of political experience and taxing laws. But with his business experience he can actually bring some money to the country. Possibly even taking us out of debt. And hopefully ally with Russia.

7 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

With something like that you also have to try and outway your biased opinions. While I'm for Trump there was a lot of things that I had to see for him to show flaws. His lack of political experience and taxing laws. But with his business experience he can actually bring some money to the country. Possibly even taking us out of debt. And hopefully ally with Russia.

I agree but I do think his lack of experience is good in some ways. It surprised many people, and it shows how really smart he is political ways. He has many more pro's than con's. 

31 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

I agree but I do think his lack of experience is good in some ways. It surprised many people, and it shows how really smart he is political ways. He has many more pro's than con's. 

His team is what lead him to victory. If they can continue to shape him and mold him into a professional in front of other countries I don't see why he couldn't be a good president 

44 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

His team is what lead him to victory. If they can continue to shape him and mold him into a professional in front of other countries I don't see why he couldn't be a good president 

He will be a great one. The main stream media just likes to brainwash people. That's why alot of people need to watch some Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson. 

4 minutes ago, Hanshi-Toshiro said:

He will be a great one. The main stream media just likes to brainwash people. That's why alot of people need to watch some Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson. 

Hillary supporters are actually so bad that they got somebody killed. When an ambulance was taking somebody to the hospital they had to go long ways because of protesters. I don't understand why you have to protest if you've already lost and you know you've lost.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Hillary supporters are actually so bad that they got somebody killed. When an ambulance was taking somebody to the hospital they had to go long ways because of protesters. I don't understand why you have to protest if you've already lost and you know you've lost.

That's why I completely hate liberals. They don't get it. Their is nothing they can do, he will in fact be our president. Nothing they can do. Like him or not, they have to give a chance because that's how shit works. And than you have the people who go out and riot and protest just because. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro
  • Like 1

This is hilarious, you tell me not to bring up real life political candidates because it creates arguments and yet you all are the ones arguing :D. I just simply stated that he is going to create tax cuts for the rich, although he hasn't done it yet because he is currently the president-elect and the not the sworn in president its not to hard to realize that tax cuts for the extremely wealthy are going to occur. I'm not a Hilary supporter, I don't like either one. And the point was that I just don't want that to occur in Identity. Someone could use a propaganda type campaign to get into power and become abusive on the taxes for the poor which is why I mention short election terms in one of my balancing points.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

This is hilarious, you tell me not to bring up real life political candidates because it creates arguments and yet you all are the ones arguing :D. I just simply stated that he is going to create tax cuts for the rich, although he hasn't done it yet because he is currently the president-elect and the not the sworn in president its not to hard to realize that tax cuts for the extremely wealthy are going to occur. I'm not a Hilary supporter, I don't like either one. And the point was that I just don't want that to occur in Identity. Someone could use a propaganda type campaign to get into power and become abusive on the taxes for the poor which is why I mention short election terms in one of my balancing points.

Actually, we aren't arguing. We are friends and we're having a frenziedly conversation. I don't see anywhere where we begin to argue. 

Edited by Hanshi-Toshiro

Ok well... you are discussing real life politics when you just attempted to prohibit me from bringing it up.

4 minutes ago, Fakeout said:

Ok well... you are discussing real life politics when you just attempted to prohibit me from bringing it up.

Yes. I can understand your point. I should've just said, try not to argue. The majority of people in America are left, and are prone to argue. I am however far right, and am inclined to learn peoples opinions. 

I try to stay as neutral as possible, and not let political parties sway the importance of the issues at hand at the time of election. However, it is human nature for everyone to get swayed or influenced to a particular side, even I am guilty of it. However, I guess on the political scale or spectrum I would be much closer to right down the middle as opposed to extreme left or right. I do believe in the issue of securing our borders I just don't agree on his method of building a very expensive wall that professional criminals are just going to be able to dig under. It would be a waste of our tax payer dollars.

• Like 2

22 hours ago, Fakeout said:

Thanks,

Fakeout 

1. Well, at the minute the max time is 45 minutes, but that is not final as times will be experimented with. 

2. I think it should be like real life. Illegal things e.g. drugs are big money and so it should stay that way.

3. it would most probably be a shortest time of 1 day in power but I think for the official servers it should be a week of power before new elections. (On my server it will be 3 weeks of term but the 3rd week is for re-campaigning.

4. Cool Idea but could mean that people break character/ Role Play. 

5. I think it should be that you are taxed according to how much money you earn. e.g. like in England, 30% for below 35k per annum (in-game a month maybe)

6. Well if you die, you only will lose whats on you e.g. money and items (not clothing) unless you are on a private server, they will be able to set what you lose.

James luck what ideas do you have to prevent a criminal from shooting me in the head when i am doing absolutely nothing wrong gta style? just wondering because I don't know what the developers are going to do to prevent this. And on the tax system I agree i believe you should be taxed according to what you earn.

James luck what ideas do you have to prevent a criminal from shooting me in the head when i am doing absolutely nothing wrong gta style? just wondering because I don't know what the developers are going to do to prevent this. And on the tax system I agree i believe you should be taxed according to what you earn.

we'll just shoot le criminal before he can shoot you!

56a0039a8cc58_votefordona...shimozukachi.png.308d92d04eff7a0818896cd69b0569cf.png

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

we'll just shoot le criminal before he can shoot you!

56a0039a8cc58_votefordona...shimozukachi.png.308d92d04eff7a0818896cd69b0569cf.png

I'd rather vote for Bush... And he hasn't been in office for 8 years.

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

I'd rather vote for Bush... And he hasn't been in office for 8 years.

you see that it's donald trump with my profile picture on it, right?

12 hours ago, Fakeout said:

Like i said above, I think it should be on how much you earn, so 35% income tax on below 35k, above 35.1k 40% tax and above 45.1k 50% tax. Also if you have so much money in the bank, you should get taxed a little percentage for being rich.

I know its going to be very hard to get your hands on guns and well it will be unfortunate if you get gunned down randomly by a criminal. Think of real life, a lot of people get killed for doing nothing wrong but just being in the wrong place at the wrong time. So really the devs are trying to prevent it, but also on private servers there will be rules to enforce so much stuff but it cannot be prevented as its inevitable.

• Like 1