The1TheOnlyGonzo

Server/Region Based Government?

I was reading through the podium section here and it brought a question to the forefront which I feel must be adressed.  

Is government going to server/region based? For instance, the Conservative Party, if it is based in the North American Server, would it therefore only be able to run for North American Government of Identity? 

Furthermore, if governments are server based, could one government body attempt to manipulate or even coup another government body of another server? Could we potentially get a Globalist government? 

Or would all servers run as states so to speak, having a president elect overseeing all government bodies of all servers? 

1 hour ago, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

I was reading through the podium section here and it brought a question to the forefront which I feel must be adressed.  

Is government going to server/region based? For instance, the Conservative Party, if it is based in the North American Server, would it therefore only be able to run for North American Government of Identity? 

Furthermore, if governments are server based, could one government body attempt to manipulate or even coup another government body of another server? Could we potentially get a Globalist government? 

Or would all servers run as states so to speak, having a president elect overseeing all government bodies of all servers? 

I feel like country servers are better. That way there's less confusion and then more of the local governments can reign free.

• Like 1

On 13/11/2016 at 2:38 PM, The1TheOnlyGonzo said:

On 13/11/2016 at 4:26 PM, GeneSmith said:

I feel like country servers are better. That way there's less confusion and then more of the local governments can reign free.

I personally expect it to be if you play on a server and run for and get elected as the governor then you will be able to be governor on the servers elected in. So, as long as you get elected in that server, you will be able to run the government but maybe on the official servers that it has to be 2 seperate players from the same party and not have 1 person elected on both as well, it will restrict others from having a chance.

Personally I think it'll be a case of if you are elected on server A in England you will have power only in Server A in England BUT if you go to Serve B in America it'll say that you've been president on your Profile so you'd seem to have some experience in the way of running it

• Like 2