LoganWolf

Come talk to me on my Discord

people use a different discord server, which you should maybe join as a lot of people use that one including the devs.

17 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

people use a different discord server, which you should maybe join as a lot of people use that one including the devs.

Yup that's right...

13 hours ago, LoganWolf said:

@JamesLuck01

@Kickapoo

@Shimozukachi

I am using this as my own as it will be used for my server.

sure. get your own server for 50 $ per month and try to get anyone to play on it. but like @Kickapoo already wrote: join us! the dark side always needs more members.

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 2

6 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

sure. get your own server for 50 $ per month and try to get anyone to play on it. but like @Kickapoo already wrote: join us! the dark side always needs more members.

discord is free!

5 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

didn't he talk about an identity server? O_O

Sorta, but he specifically was asking people to join his discord which he is going to be using for his community and so me and kickapoo said there is already a unofficial discord server being used by a lot of people on the forum including the devs themselves.

You use it too.

Edited by JamesLuck01

48 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Sorta, but he specifically was asking people to join his discord which he is going to be using for his community and so me and kickapoo said there is already a unofficial discord server being used by a lot of people on the forum including the devs themselves.

You use it too.

i got that, but wouldn't asking the bigger, inofficial discord server team for a "private" channel be more comfortable?

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i got that, but wouldn't asking the bigger, inofficial discord server team for a "private" channel be more comfortable?

no because he wants the one he has specifically for his community which people use when playing his identity community server he gets. He can always use his and the unofficial one like i do.

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

no because he wants the one he has specifically for his community which people use when playing his identity community server he gets. He can always use his and the unofficial one like i do.

sure, but i think it's more easy to join the server and to learn how the game works before doing anything like that for a custom server

1 hour ago, LoganWolf said:

Learning how the game works won't be too hard as the modules will be out before you can buy the server anyways so most people will know how it works.

@Shimozukachi

then have fun to get a full server

On 7-11-2016 at 0:33 PM, Shimozukachi said:

hello, claptrap, learn reading

Sarcasm, replied and im not not able to read. alright. :)

Claptrap, out.

5 hours ago, FelixShades said:

Sarcasm, replied and im not not able to read. alright. :)

Claptrap, out.

me and you are like two peas in a pod! two bullets in a mag! two cannibal midgets in a fat guy's ribcage!

Edited by Shimozukachi
  • Like 1