DoctorFosterGloster

Player-made foodstuffs

So after recently buying a locally made fizzy drink I thought, what if you can make your own food products to sell in Identity?

These would be things such as soda, burgers, hot dogs, etc, each made and customised by the player. By customised I mean the player can choose the effects of consuming the foodstuff, choose the labelling/ logo and choose flavouring/ ingredients.
This would add another level of realism to Identity's economics markets and can be a fun business to run. The player could even set up fast food joints to sell their products or even operate a hot dog stand or ice cream truck.

-Just my 2 cents

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

So after recently buying a locally made fizzy drink I thought, what if you can make your own food products to sell in Identity?

These would be things such as soda, burgers, hot dogs, etc, each made and customised by the player. By customised I mean the player can choose the effects of consuming the foodstuff, choose the labelling/ logo and choose flavouring/ ingredients.
This would add another level of realism to Identity's economics markets and can be a fun business to run. The player could even set up fast food joints to sell their products or even operate a hot dog stand or ice cream truck.

-Just my 2 cents

There will be a cooking/crafting system in Identity, but not specifically any cooking occupations.

• Like 2