Sign in to follow this  
CareKajze

Yo :D

Hello everyone!

You can call me CareKajze or just daddy :D I came across Identity almost one year ago but at the time I wasn't interesting too much. Looking at it now it may just be the best game out there. I am really excited for the game and cannot wait to get my hands on it.

Hey Carekajze, Welcome to the Identity community!

Been long time waiting and well its finally getting pretty close to playing the concept. With in the next 4 weeks we should finally be seeing the gameplay video. Also hope to see you in the game in the future and hope you feel at home within this community.

Please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions. 2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

48 minutes ago, CareKajze said:

I came across Identity almost one year ago but at the time I wasn't interesting too much. Looking at it now it may just be the best game out there.

This is strange, because I can't say much but to be honest there has not been anything to show this. (I have the same opinion but on the concept). I don't understand how its suddenly changed your thoughts on the game by having 1 extra Dev blog. xD  As much as I hate to say it, but well there has not been a game play video to change your view, the only thing I can think of is that you didn't read in depth on the game before and now you read more in-depth you really like the idea/ concept and the reality of what the game will bring to the MMO genre.

10 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

This is strange, because I can't say much but to be honest there has not been anything to show this. (I have the same opinion but on the concept). I don't understand how its suddenly changed your thoughts on the game by having 1 extra Dev blog. xD  As much as I hate to say it, but well there has not been a game play video to change your view, the only thing I can think of is that you didn't read in depth on the game before and now you read more in-depth you really like the idea/ concept and the reality of what the game will bring to the MMO genre.

One year ago I saw it, thought to myself too ambitious and left. I came back since my school mate pledged on Kickstarter and told me about new dev blog so I saw that they are still working on it to bring it to us, so it just might become reality. I went more in depth with it checking out various videos on Youtube and now I am hyped as hell. Hopefully the game will be good as they are promising us.

• Like 1