Living4identity

Messy houses, and characters needs

I think we should be able to get our houses messy, but the only way to do that is to have character needs such as, hunger, hygeine, and energy. I want to be able to go on dates to restaurants, and have to clean my house and things. Also I think we should be able to get little jobs from people like mowing their lawn and running to the store for them, and get paid by them for those little jobs.

They are thinking on doing a lot of jobs and hobbys for us.

Dates? I mean.. just talk to people and go to a restorant (confirmed).

Hunger as also been confirmed...

Hygeine also been confirmed or at least thinking about that..............

C'mon man.. you're talking about things that are already been confirmed and talked about.. 

Using the imperative and you don't even know what's been talked.

Before asking questions or giving sujestions, please, go see if it as aleady been talked about.

This is a waste of time.

• Like 1

what about chat comamnds like typing "/clean" that makes your character clean the ground with a broom or something like that? or you just put your items somewhere on the ground :P

• Like 2

Living, a lot of the things you have suggested will only really be possible through role play, core mechanics for things such as dates and small errands will be quite pointless if you ask me. 

• Like 1

13 hours ago, LordSHIVA said:

They are thinking on doing a lot of jobs and hobbys for us.

Dates? I mean.. just talk to people and go to a restorant (confirmed).

Hunger as also been confirmed...

Hygeine also been confirmed or at least thinking about that..............

C'mon man.. you're talking about things that are already been confirmed and talked about.. 

Using the imperative and you don't even know what's been talked.

Before asking questions or giving sujestions, please, go see if it as aleady been talked about.

This is a waste of time.

If it is such a "waste of time", YOUR time to be exact, because your the only one complaining. Why WASTE TIME commenting. Being real here.

• Like 1

I believe cleaning houses got shown in the original video on the website. There was a point in the video that showed a transition between a dirty house and a clean one. Ive also posted a post a while ago about cleaning houses and household appliances and im pretty sure the answer was the same on there. I like this idea and im hoping it will be in game.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

I believe cleaning houses got shown in the original video on the website. There was a point in the video that showed a transition between a dirty house and a clean one. Ive also posted a post a while ago about cleaning houses and household appliances and im pretty sure the answer was the same on there. I like this idea and im hoping it will be in game.

Yup, but I do think it was for improvement not cleaning

7 hours ago, Herzog said:

thought it's more like showing a house before and after renovation :D

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

thought it's more like showing a house before and after renovation :D

Oh yeh probably that xD