Henry_Taylor

Tri City Prison Skins

(This is in the style of a Gangland Documentary. So just try and read it in that voice. XD)

In the 1970’s The Gemini's- later known as The Tri City Skins- made a brutal reputation for themselves. Murders, drugs and hate crimes with the more violent members. After 20 years of being the most violent gang in L.A. they were ready to make moves in more… enclosed spaces. When Henry Taylor, leader of The East Side Skins gained control of his own half of the already blood thirsty gang he wanted to make more profit off of them. 

He would ask his members the favor of a life time. To go to prison for carrying out contract killings and making even more money in there. Charles Formen, “Double T” Harris and Lynyrd Hawkins agreed to this offer. In prison they sold drugs from the inside for extra cash and carried out brutal hits on members of The Hells Angels and other local gangs. 

Along with making home brew and gambling rings inside their home away from home they also set up annual boxing matches for bets to be placed. And whoever one got 60% of their earnings. 40 off the top for the danger of getting caught on the ring leaders part.

The ranks go as follows.

Prison Leader

Captain

Ring Leader

Soldier

Prison Leader to make sure things stay smooth in their little illegal government. Captian to maintain the order of the smaller guys and fufill hits on any targets. Ring Leader for making gambling matches and boxing tournaments for extra cash inside. And regular foot soldiers to help out with whatever they're told to do.

Henry Taylor runs the prison side of things. And The Tri City Skins are always looking for new members for their dangerous and bloody ways. Prison and on the outside. Just make sure not to be on the wrong side of the contract.

9 minutes ago, Calico said:

An expansion already? You guys are rather eager. I like it.

Gotta be prepared for anything and everything. ??

Interesting. I like the ranks as well. Curious, which server are you going to operate on - AU, US, or UK?

7 minutes ago, Johnny said:

Interesting. I like the ranks as well. Curious, which server are you going to operate on - AU, US, or UK?

Mainly the US Server. But considering you are on the Australian Server I'll be down to talk about maybe setting up a branch over there. Make a International Gang out of it.

13 hours ago, Johnny said:

If we have alot of men and women who rank up felonies and begin to get sent to prison, and maybe if their is a system were criminals get sent to other servers just for prison time and just because they have commited extremely bad crimes, then in that case... yes. If that made sense. 

For regular Tri-City, we will be playing on the US server.