Sign in to follow this  
Errbellyq51

PLEASE DEAR GOD HELP ME!!!!!

So for about a week or so now, I've been having an issue where whenever I'm in Arma 3. I play for about 2-3 minutes, and all of a sudden. The game freezes and I get an error saying that the referenced memory could not be written/read. I have tried uninstalling the game multiple times. I have looked everywhere on google. NOBODY HAS A FIX!!!!! It really ticks me off, because I love Arma and especially Altis life. Not being able to play it has made me really sad over this past week. Please for the love of god somebody help me!!!!!

7 hours ago, Errbellyq51 said:

So for about a week or so now, I've been having an issue where whenever I'm in Arma 3. I play for about 2-3 minutes, and all of a sudden. The game freezes and I get an error saying that the referenced memory could not be written/read. I have tried uninstalling the game multiple times. I have looked everywhere on google. NOBODY HAS A FIX!!!!! It really ticks me off, because I love Arma and especially Altis life. Not being able to play it has made me really sad over this past week. Please for the love of god somebody help me!!!!!

Does your computer specifications meet the requirements?