Glueman

This Is not a good idea...

This post will short it pretty much sums up what i think about people starting gangs and businesses before the first module is even out. Its cool and all that people are getting creative and trying to get members and staff already BUT the game is not out yet... as of now nobody is anything and most people have the same amount of money and resources once the game is released. People claiming to be the best gang or best MC or business are wrong they are all on the same level as of right now once the game is released there will be a lot of people who have a gang or business without a gang or business. I think people should wait until they actually have the things for making a gang or business before making the gang or business. Just my two cents 

• Like 2

Well I'm not being rude I'm just telling it like it is. If you don't want to participate in the pre business thing then don't. But the smart ones who want to start a business will already have somewhat of an idea of where to start. I have a dealership business and i'v spoken to admins and developers about it and I have a pretty good idea of where and how my business stands. At the end of the day your post was unnecessary. Stop ruining people's creativity and being negative. You have posted this 3 times and is annoying. Nobody cares and we aren't going to stop. If you don't like it there's a log out button if you need it. Again not being rude just my "two cents";)

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 5

6 hours ago, DeFalt said:

Well I'm not being rude I'm just telling it like it is. If you don't want to participate in the pre business thing then don't. But the smart ones who want to start a business will already have somewhat of an idea of where to start. I have a dealership business and i'v spoken to admins and developers about it and I have a pretty good idea of where and how my business stands. At the end of the day your post was unnecessary. Stop ruining people's creativity and being negative. You have posted this 3 times and is annoying. Nobody cares and we aren't going to stop. If you don't like it there's a log out button if you need it. Again not being rude just my "two cents";)

Im not being rude but you dont know where your business stands considering you dont have any of the things necessary to make a business wait until the game comes out.

16 minutes ago, Glueman said:

Im not being rude but you dont know where your business stands considering you dont have any of the things necessary to make a business wait until the game comes out.

It doesn't matter. What do you have against creativity. Let us be. We aren't gonna stop just because you post the same unnecessary paragraph over and over again. Btw this is a role play community. We know this stuff isn't real yet but at least we are coming up with something to do while we wait. And it's also practice for those who aren't the best at roleplay. Not trying to be harsh but we don't need you to give us a reality check bud. 

Edited by DeFalt
  • Like 3

5 minutes ago, DeFalt said:

It doesn't matter. What do you have against creativity. Let us be. We aren't gonna stop just because you post the same unnecessary paragraph over and over again. Btw this is a role play community. We know this stuff isn't real yet but at least we are have something to do while we wait. No trying to be harsh but we don't need you to give us a reality check bud. 

i have nothing against creativity, and i do think i need to give people a reality check considering people are claiming to be the top business, gang, radio station etc of NOTHING nobody has anything yet and you cant be something without something, i'm not trying to be a dick but if you want to role play i'm pretty sure there a role play thread for this site.

Glueman, they can say whatever they want to. You have no right to try to tell them otherwise, they are being creative and completely optimistic about their company. Why would they need to go to a roleplay thread when this one was made for them???? Your logic here is flawed. I am not trying to be rude towards you but how does this affect you so much it requires a thread? Leave others to do what they want, dam man.

When it comes to gangs and even businesses word of mouth is the best way to start so technically, people claiming to be the best is good for business. Things may not be set in stone just yet with the game but people posting here, gathering members and getting attention is actually very smart! People are being creative and establishing plans for when the game is launched so they can get started right away on building empires.

Listen, don't be the one bad apple that spoils the whole orchard . If people are happy for the game and are excited to create their own groups, companies, and organization, then let them. Do not purposely ruin people's moods for the game. If things do not go the way they were planned, oh well. Players can always change their plan. By telling people it is not a good idea to get hyped and excited for the game, you are literally killing it before people get a chance to touch it. Let people have a little fun Glueman.

• Like 2

I have to disagree. Putting a gang / business out there before the game is released gives a chance to begin the recruitment phase early. It also gives us a chance to see the competition and get a little taste of RP before the game is even out.

As for your other complaint, that nobody can truly say they're any better than any of their competition, I'd have to disagree again. Without naming any names, I can look at a group's forum entry and get a good idea of how successful they'll be. If a group's entry is poorly-constructed, barely legible, and very vague, you can usually bet they won't go very far - if they're even around by the time Identity is released.

• Like 3

On 12/5/2016 at 2:24 AM, Johnny said:

I have to disagree. Putting a gang / business out there before the game is released gives a chance to begin the recruitment phase early. It also gives us a chance to see the competition and get a little taste of RP before the game is even out.

As for your other complaint, that nobody can truly say they're any better than any of their competition, I'd have to disagree again. Without naming any names, I can look at a group's forum entry and get a good idea of how successful they'll be. If a group's entry is poorly-constructed, barely legible, and very vague, you can usually bet they won't go very far - if they're even around by the time Identity is released.

Well said. I couldn't agree more.

On 9/21/2016 at 9:02 PM, DeFalt said:

Let us be. 

Laissez-nous faire, laissez-nous passer. Le monde va de lui-même.
Let us do, leave us alone (or let us be).  The world runs on its own.

Felt this was relevant to the topic at hand.

There are things you're leaving out, yes you have some valid point to it but at the end of the day you're still incorrect because this is the planning stage. People are discussing their ideas and trying to get players together so they may work towards a goal, as some are dedicated they will progress steadily towards their businesses making this seemingly useless (in your opinion) endeavor to produce actual results. Granted, there are a few recruitment posts out there that are pretty far fetched with little effort put into them, but the big ones who've worked hard to put together their ideas and content will certainly become a reality with server release. You'll notice a lot of businesses base their goods and services based off what the Developers have confirmed. Anyone who tweets them gets a response within a day or two max, so it's not like anyone here posting is committing to guess work.

And to tie this up to repeat what so many have already said, even if it was all in vein, who are you to tell them different and argue with other people's creative ideas? It's fun for them and many others, it gives ideas to the devs and great feedback when in-depth discussions about features occur on these threads and posts leading to people asking the devs once again. This community is full of Role players who are anxious to have a great time in this community, and your spam-like posts of negativity, on an unrelated category mind you, which there are multiple recruiting ones on this forum, are very unneeded and at the end of the day; amount to nothing more than a nuisance and eventually may lead to a bad reputation on your account. Whether you care or not isn't the point, but I hope you'll realize the fault in this and join the bandwagon someday while we entertain ourselves until the module and full release of the game.

• Like 2