Sign in to follow this  
LordSHIVA

Hello to everyone

Hello everyone.

First I want to say sorry for my English, its not my first language and my grammar its not very strong.

Usualy in game I go by LordSHIVA (or LordSHIVAY; and in the ps3 cork_one1).

I am from Lisboa, Portugal. 

My favorite games are all GTA's; Call of Duty's; Far Cry's; Assassin's Creed's; The Forest; Aftermath; (a little bit of) Skyrim; Mafia 2; Diablo 3; and others.

I like the idea of the game, the freedom to be anyone you want. I heard somewhere that they are thinking on putting a stockmarket in there but they are not shure yet if players can invest there. I hope its possible because in real life I am a graphic designer but for years I have been studing the stock marketing and having a in game market would be exelent. 

What I want to do: I want to be a civilian and experiment a little bit of everything, but I am hoping to be more in the business/investiment area and maybe even politics. 

I am VERY exited about this game and I hope they make a good job.

Good wait to everyone and we meet in the game. :)

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

Welcome LordShiva! Great to have you join us. I love seeing people form all over the world joining the community we have built here, please don't hesitate to join in a conversation. If you have any questions feel free to message me!