lemon

Hello everyone!(:

Hey guys, throughout the years I often changed my gamertag, but now I will stay with "lemon". So just call me like your favorite acidic fruit (-: . Iam from the well known Germany and I discovered Identity while I was surfing through the Internet. I instantly let all my DarkRP mates know about this game, which I played like 2-3 years DarkRP and I loved it and now Iam so hyped for this game to get released. I can not wait any longer, guys! :D

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

23 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Great to have you join us here in the wait and please use the FAQ and search bar to find answers that you need. If you need to just quote me and I will reply to your questions.

2 FAQ links in my signature at the bottom of all my posts, so please read them both and then search if there is a question not answered there already.

Thank you for your reply and yes there is a question..Will there be an closed alpha or something or did that already happen?

Welcome

As far as I know it depends on the the Passport you bought; one will give you access to the first module once it's released; The Town Square. The higher packages grant you accees, to an appartment, bicycle, rusty car etc. Ensure you get the one that at least enables you to play EA. 

Hope me that helps! 

36 minutes ago, lemon said:

Thank you for your reply and yes there is a question..Will there be an closed alpha or something or did that already happen?

Its not known to be a closed Alpha. $15 = passport (full game) at release, $30 = passport (full game: at release), 3 Modules and the beta. The 3 modules are as follows (in order). 

1. Social module (Town Square)

2. S.W.A.T. module (cops and robbers themed)

3. Racing module (Racing)

These modules are standalone parts of the full game which will be only a section of the map on each module. After all 3 modules are out, they will stay up until the closed beta release.

4. Closed BETA; The beta is expected to be the full map and to pretty much have most of the features planned be in it. (If there is not enough Closed BETA users, there will be an open BETA shortly after).

5. Full game release

27 minutes ago, InspectorDamage1 said:

Welcome

As far as I know it depends on the the Passport you bought; one will give you access to the first module once it's released; The Town Square. The higher packages grant you accees, to an appartment, bicycle, rusty car etc. Ensure you get the one that at least enables you to play EA. 

Hope me that helps! 

There is no Early Access(steam) a such. Just the modules and the beta but that's only if you pledge early and not during.

16 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Its not known to be a closed Alpha. $15 = passport (full game) at release, $30 = passport (full game: at release), 3 Modules and the beta. The 3 modules are as follows (in order). 

1. Social module (Town Square)

2. S.W.A.T. module (cops and robbers themed)

3. Racing module (Racing)

These modules are standalone parts of the full game which will be only a section of the map on each module. After all 3 modules are out, they will stay up until the closed beta release.

4. Closed BETA; The beta is expected to be the full map and to pretty much have most of the features planned be in it. (If there is not enough Closed BETA users, there will be an open BETA shortly after).

5. Full game release

There is no Early Access(steam) a such. Just the modules and the beta but that's only if you pledge early and not during.

Oh allright, thank you for that reply. So after the first screenshots of the Town Square got released, it wont take any longer to get the first module released I guess. *getting the $30 passport*

4 minutes ago, lemon said:

Oh allright, thank you for that reply. So after the first screenshots of the Town Square got released, it wont take any longer to get the first module released I guess. *getting the $30 passport*

Don't expect anything yet, Expect delays and there is no ETA on the first module.

4 minutes ago, InspectorDamage1 said:

Sorry yes by EA I meant your chosen module based on the amount you pledge

$30 and above let you play all modules and the beta.

14 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Don't expect anything yet, Expect delays and there is no ETA on the first module.

Allright. Iam really looking forward to the first module!(:

• Like 1

On 18 September 2016 at 4:30 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

$30 and above let you play all modules and the beta.

Yup I've had me the Passport for a while. Looking to upgrade depending on progress

Edited by InspectorDamage1
Spelling
  • Like 1