OffishlGmr

Aquatic life?

So I started thinking about underwater exploration and decided "hey.. wouldn't it be cool to see Aquatic life in the water?" Like going somewhere in the ocean and having this big great white just attack your boat or just being able to explore the reefs and seeing all of the fish

I'm just so in love with underwater stuff it would be so cool to see that implemented into Identity.

• Like 1

Great idea! I think I remember reading on their twitter a long time ago that they were gonna add some fish and reefs so players could scuba dive. So hopefully they're following through with this, and even adding sharks!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DoctorFosterGloster said:

Great idea! I think I remember reading on their twitter a long time ago that they were gonna add some fish and reefs so players could scuba dive. So hopefully they're following through with this, and even adding sharks!

Yes, they said some time ago that there would be under water reefs and caves that could be explored.

11 hours ago, OffishlGmr said:

So I started thinking about underwater exploration and decided "hey.. wouldn't it be cool to see Aquatic life in the water?" Like going somewhere in the ocean and having this big great white just attack your boat or just being able to explore the reefs and seeing all of the fish

I'm just so in love with underwater stuff it would be so cool to see that implemented into Identity.

It would be cool.

• Like 1

Seems to me that if they are going to have some great Beach Resort spots they'll have some fun water related activities. Subs would be fantastic.

• Like 1