NioChow

Can I run this game??

Wanted to know if I could run this game with my really crap low spec gaming PC lol. 

Intel i5-2400 3.10GHz

6GB Ram

GT 610 NVIDIA Graphics Card

I can run ARMA III at about 60fps On the absolute LOWEST settings apart from draw distance and all that.

17 minutes ago, NioChow said:

Wanted to know if I could run this game with my really crap low spec gaming PC lol. 

Intel i5-2400 3.10GHz

6GB Ram

GT 610 NVIDIA Graphics Card

I can run ARMA III at about 60fps On the absolute LOWEST settings apart from draw distance and all that.

You may have some problems with that but upgrading is always an option.

4 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

You may have some problems with that but upgrading is always an option.

Not when you have about 30p in your bank account xD

5 minutes ago, NioChow said:

Not when you have about 30p in your bank account xD

I'd say at least 8gb of ram is needed. More GHz in that there processor and maybe a upgrade on that GPU. This game is gonna be pretty demanding from what I heard

• Like 1

If I was gonna get a GTX 970 or sommit like that, do you think I'd be able to run it then?

6 minutes ago, Cornholio said:

I'd say at least 8gb of ram is needed. More GHz in that there processor and maybe a upgrade on that GPU. This game is gonna be pretty demanding from what I heard

A GTX 970 would definitely do the trick as far as your graphics card, but like Corn said, I would run 8 GB ram at the very minimum. What I would do, if this is an option for you, is save up about $600-700 and custom build a desktop (don't worry, it's not overly complicated if you do some research on google). It'll be worth it in the long run. Even if you're reaching minimum specs, it's gonna be slow and it will take a while to render the game world, especially if you're on a server with over 200 players.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

A GTX 970 would definitely do the trick as far as your graphics card, but like Corn said, I would run 8 GB ram at the very minimum. What I would do, if this is an option for you, is save up about $600-700 and custom build a desktop (don't worry, it's not overly complicated if you do some research on google). It'll be worth it in the long run. Even if you're reaching minimum specs, it's gonna be slow and it will take a while to render the game world, especially if you're on a server with over 200 players.

And the bright side about upgrading is every other game you play will run smoother and Arma 3 will be maxed out finally!

• Like 2

I'm gunna have to upgrade sometime before it comes out too... It'll be well worth it though. This old potato needs to be buried or thrown out a window. 

20 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

I'm upgrading to a gtx 970 

Get the new 1080 it's far better than the 970 and not much more expensive, it even beats the titan in some aspects.

• Like 1

lowest settings and lower resolution maybe more than 20 or 30 fps. if you disable the shadows via config.ini (if there will be one) maybe 5 up to 10 fps more.

17 hours ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

Yep, sure, not much more expensive. xD fucking 650 dollars 

Like I said it beats the Titan on some aspects, and have you seen the price of a titan?

6 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Like I said it beats the Titan on some aspects, and have you seen the price of a titan?

I aint got that type of money mah nigga 

1 hour ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

I aint got that type of money mah nigga 

If you're tight for money then the 750Ti will do you just fine for now.

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

If you're tight for money then the 750Ti will do you just fine for now.

I'd rather buy the 970 and wait a year then stick with the 750ti for a year

Edited by DJ-Bobby-Vee

14 minutes ago, DJ-Bobby-Vee said:

I'd rather buy the 970 and wait a year then stick with the 750ti for a year

Why only wait a year? The 970 will be fine for maxing out games for several years yet

we wont know until the game is put into its first module hopefully soon alot of modern pc games are being very optimized like battlefront, battlefield 1 and overwatch they all have great graphics and can run on crappy computers on like medium settings it all depends on optimization if this game is like arma 3 then then god help us if not then everybody will be happy.

1 hour ago, Glueman said:

we wont know until the game is put into its first module hopefully soon alot of modern pc games are being very optimized like battlefront, battlefield 1 and overwatch they all have great graphics and can run on crappy computers on like medium settings it all depends on optimization if this game is like arma 3 then then god help us if not then everybody will be happy.

Unlike any of the three games you mentioned though, Identity is being made by a small dev team. And where small dev teams are concerned on video games optimisation and minimum spec are usually more demanding.

• Like 1