Sign in to follow this  
Shimozukachi

ingame mobbing?

hello everyone,

i want to talk about a serious topic: cybermobbing.

you all know or have been the victim of it, and most supports don't really help the guy that gets mobbed. but what will be in identity if someone gets mobbed by let's say 90% of the entire community? and as reason... one player started shitstorming about the victim, the guy he told about told it to two others and eachother to and so on. will there just be the situation that the person gets mobbed outside of the game by that players until the victim kills his/herself or will there be something to avoid it?

Edited by Shimozukachi

Being a swede myself, I think with the swedish word "mobbing", you actually mean the english word "bullying".

Yeah, well on the official servers the moderators won't be able to stop cyber bullying a such but Community owned servers, there would be a little difference but they can't exactly help/ stop it either. I just say, ignore them, don't get annoyed because those type of people are dickheads and just feed off your anger. They are a waste of space and well here is the phrase; "Sticks and stones may break my bones but Words will never harm me".

Bullying is apart of life in this world, not everyone will like you.