DJ_Roswell

Trailers???

Question

So we've got pictures of a meth lab in the back of a wagon but will we be able to do other things in the back of these kinds of vehicles?? I ask as id like to know if me and @DJ-Bobby-Vee can host our radio station from our trailer. It really ties in with our characters and their background so i am hoping we can. If someone has the answers, please respond.

• Like 2

4 answers to this question

3 hours ago, DJ_Roswell said:

So we've got pictures of a meth lab in the back of a wagon but will we be able to do other things in the back of these kinds of vehicles?? I ask as id like to know if me and @DJ-Bobby-Vee can host our radio station from our trailer. It really ties in with our characters and their background so i am hoping we can. If someone has the answers, please respond.

I am not certain, but do not think its possible I am about 90% sure it won't be possible for your radio show hosted from there. I might be wrong though.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I am not certain, but do not think its possible I am about 90% sure it won't be possible for your radio show hosted from there. I might be wrong though.

Thank you anyway man...

• Like 1