Vyndictus

Building Customization

Hi there. First off, I wanna say I'm pretty excited for this game, been waiting for something like this to come out for a long time. I tried to fill that sensation with SA-MP and Arma mods, but it just wasn't the same.

Anyways, I was curious as how deep building customization goes. Say I want to start a business with a factory-warehouse combination. Is it possible to edit the structure, expand rooms, expand the building for more space to increase production, warehouse space, ect?

Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Edited by Vyndictus

7 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

Hi there. First off, I wanna say I'm pretty excited for this game, been waiting for something like this to come out for a long time. I tried to fill that sensation with SA-MP and Arma mods, but it just wasn't the same.

Anyways, I was curious as how deep building customization goes. Say I want to start a business with a factory-warehouse combination. Is it possible to edit the structure, expand rooms, expand the building for more space to increase production, warehouse space, ect?

I've seen that there's going to be extensive apartment customization but so far I haven't heard anything about building customization. Maybe look it up to see if you can find anything on the site. :)

48 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

I've seen that there's going to be extensive apartment customization but so far I haven't heard anything about building customization. Maybe look it up to see if you can find anything on the site. :)

yes, no building customisation.

53 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

You can't extend room or such or add extensions on the buildings for more space because it will take too much networking and will cause problems. Also the devs said that it wouldn't work as of how they have their network structured.

4 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

So does that mean there's basically a limit of how large a business can grow?

I don't believe so, the manufacturing warehouses might have instancing I am not sure and I can try find out for you?

5 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

So does that mean there's basically a limit of how large a business can grow?

Not at all. If you're meaning money making sense. Then skies the limit I would assume. But adding onto pre existing building would be a lot of programming they would need to do to fufill everybody's preferred style.

I know for sure there is no adding onto buildings, but the business can grow.

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

Not at all. If you're meaning money making sense. Then skies the limit I would assume. But adding onto pre existing building would be a lot of programming they would need to do to fufill everybody's preferred style.

Not in monetary gains but I mean expanding efficiency and the ability to produce more goods. I'm basically just looking for the capabilities a business can have as far as their crafting system goes.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

Not in monetary gains but I mean expanding efficiency and the ability to produce more goods. I'm basically just looking for the capabilities a business can have as far as their crafting system goes.

I mean yeah you can buy more buildings and run a shipment supply line sorta thing. That'd work I suppose.

1 hour ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

I mean yeah you can buy more buildings and run a shipment supply line sorta thing. That'd work I suppose.

As I understood it, you can only own one business at a time, I wasn't aware you were able to own more than one business building. Interesting if that is the case. Just looking at my options for launch. Thanks for the information guys.

18 minutes ago, Tommy_Belmonte said:

What type of business do you plan on running.

I haven't decided yet. Thinking about food production, weapon production, trucking, ect. It really depends on how deep the crafting system goes.

8 minutes ago, Vyndictus said:

I haven't decided yet. Thinking about food production, weapon production, trucking, ect. It really depends on how deep the crafting system goes.

We'll talk to me in PM. I gotta ask you a few things