MrCowboyEast

Farmer

Hi,

I've read somewhere that there is a possibility to become a farmer!  Is there more information on this... how does it work?  Do you need to do some jobs in order to save up money and buy a farm?  When you do buy a farm, is it only yours or others can live there.  What would the farmer jobs entail, would it be like Harvest Moon? :)

Also, does anyone know if i dont want to be a farmer anymore, if i could change careers?  Can i apply to be a cop?

• Like 3

I'm really curious about this as well. I've been mulling over jobs in my mind but unable to decide on anything definitively because I don't know what will be possible in the game. I'm leaning towards farming since it's been mentioned and is along the lines of a job I'd want in Identity :x Ya know, out in the sticks. 

So excited to learn more about how things will work. 

• Like 2

@MrCowboyEast @Clickerita

There is a difference between jobs and careers. If you change careers... Well I would think they would apply a small penalty for that? Because careers are more for the long term, would not be cool if people would just keep changing careers, that is what jobs are for. Would be cool to get more news about that from the developers.  I really would like to know how that will work. Maybe they can post a job and career list ? Things they have at the moment.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Profender said:

@MrCowboyEast @Clickerita

There is a difference between jobs and careers. If you change careers... Well I would think they would apply a small penalty for that? Because careers are more for the long term, would not be cool if people would just keep changing careers, that is what jobs are for. Would be cool to get more news about that from the developers.  I really would like to know how that will work. Maybe they can post a job and career list ? Things they have at the moment.

A list would be awesome...

So a career being like "Police" then there are different jobs within that career? 

• Like 1

@Clickerita 

More that for example being a police officier is a career where you can grow in ranks. 

And a job would be for example a hunter, or like doing a deliver for a shop, small thing that you can make money and can start / end when you like.

It is a little bit in the trailers I have seen and what I have read from other users. But there is a lot of talk not really a lot confirmed by the developers. Hoping that will come soon ofcourse 

• Like 1

@Profender

Oh I see. So I could start as a farmer at the bottom who only does grunt work and work my way to the top as an owner or something. I was thinking of it differently! Thanks

• Like 1

@Clickerita 

Well I don't know either farming I don't know if that is seen as a job or career? What where your ideas about it? 

Edited by Profender

6 minutes ago, Profender said:

@Clickerita 

Well I don't know either farming I don't know if that is seen as a job or career? What where your ideas about it? 

Well I know a lot of farmers who live on their own farm do all the work themselves but then again I know a lot of larger scale farmers hire employees/services to help with the huge workload.. So I guess it could go both ways. 

7 minutes ago, Profender said:

@Clickerita But I would for sure buy potato's from your farm!  

Yay! 

@Shimozukachi  second or you mean the 3th?  For my back in 1999 this was the most amazing game I ever played, open world , day / night , more freedom then any other game at that time.  

5 minutes ago, Profender said:

@Shimozukachi  second or you mean the 3th?  For my back in 1999 this was the most amazing game I ever played, open world , day / night , more freedom then any other game at that time.  

i understand what you mean... i'm still trying to accept it's one of that games like gta san andreas that everyone says it's the best game

the third will be great

Edited by Shimozukachi

@Shimozukachi

Well compared to the game from now it is sh#t but at the time! And the Dreamcast favorite console ever, even i played the nintendo 8 and 16 sooo much, Dreamcast for me with this game really special!. But since i have forklift playing experience.... I can join the gang? 

9 minutes ago, Profender said:

@Shimozukachi

Well compared to the game from now it is sh#t but at the time! And the Dreamcast favorite console ever, even i played the nintendo 8 and 16 sooo much, Dreamcast for me with this game really special!. But since i have forklift playing experience.... I can join the gang? 

oui oui