Frank

Business customization

I know this can go under the business section but I suppose it can also be considered a general question. Does anybody know how in depth we can customize our businesses. For example, can I buy an available building and customize the sign and/or designs out front? I think this would be really cool and necessary for realistic entrepreneurship. If this is possible I think it would be really cool to buy a few businesses on a street and make them Italian style businesses to make a little italy in Roseport. (Unless there already is one) This can be done to make other ethnic enclaves such as a Chinatown or a distinct area like a red light district. Btw I searched it on the forums first but nothing came up, maybe it was because the way I typed it up idk. Anyways please only polite answers.

Edited by Frank
  • Like 3

It would certainly add to the immersion and satisfaction of owning a business. 

It would also help keep the towns/cities fresh looking; someone goes out of business and within a few weeks there could be a completely different style of shop in its place. The fact that player created clothing with logos etc is included I see no reason this can't be implemented or isn't already planned. 

4 hours ago, InspectorDamage1 said:

It would certainly add to the immersion and satisfaction of owning a business. 

It would also help keep the towns/cities fresh looking; someone goes out of business and within a few weeks there could be a completely different style of shop in its place. The fact that player created clothing with logos etc is included I see no reason this can't be implemented or isn't already planned. 

Ya it's probably something they will have and then build upon or put in at a later date.

I can tell you the customising like signs / making your own logo is possible so I believe it would probably all be in like that. but You can only OWN 1 business at a time.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I can tell you the customising like signs / making your own logo is possible so I believe it would probably all be in like that. but You can only OWN 1 business at a time.

Ah I see. Well, if there are a few people that are friends, they can buy up a few businesses together, one each, and make something like a little Italy or red light district then.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Cool yeah I think a one business only is a good idea. Can always form business partners with other players. 

(If you don't pay up though I'ma send the boys round) 

1 hour ago, InspectorDamage1 said:

Cool yeah I think a one business only is a good idea. Can always form business partners with other players. 

(If you don't pay up though I'ma send the boys round) 

My friend, you can't extort a business that's already controlled by the mafia or else they will find your virtual body dismembered

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Frank said:

My friend, you can't extort a business that's already controlled by the mafia or else they will find your virtual body dismembered

Touché.