Kickapoo

Star Wars Battlefront

Got this game a few days back, and despite the reviews am loving it. Yes it's shallow in story and gets repetitive, but still makes for some memorable moments such as walker assault on Endor. If anybody wants to play it or any other game such as LFD2, Insurgency, Don't Starve etc then just bing me a message.

Peace Out

databank_jarjarbinks_01_169_c70767ab.jpe

• Like 1

my view on star wars battlefrount is that it can be a good game... just in its OWN right.

its a star ward game yes, but serenley not battlefront. it differs so much from the original title. i loved #1 and #2 theey where bloody great games.

I honestly like the game, I don't mind a singleplayer, I usually don't play them anyways! The multiplayer is fantastic.

I played the beta but decided not to get it because i might get bored and put the game down and be out 80 bucks. 

• Like 1

Played the Beta and found it super repetitive, even when playing with friends. The game is stunning graphically, but that just wasn't enough. Might grab it at some point in the future when the price drops but by that time the game might be over and done with.

This Battlefront to me is just multiplayer mindless fun and I really like it for that. I am sad that it is quite a step away from what the Battlefronts before it were but I mean hey! It's still really fun to run around the maps blasting rebel scum and what not.

This game could of been better in the sense of more people playing it on the PC but; i can't complain about the look.

Edited by Turkeymaster

17 hours ago, n3o said:

Such a disappointing game. I wish it wasn't too late for me to get my refund on it.

Well I will be honest mate you knew exactly what you were buying into as the game didn't exactly have much to hide so if you didn't like it its your fault for buying it.