ZaaksKS

When more information is revealed ?

Question

9 answers to this question

You know I'm just getting tired of constantly having to remind people the same thing over and over. Use the search function! It's is there for a reason and works. Each time someone does this it is breaking the rules. Please. Search it up before you ask because I cannot explain how many times this has been asked. 

• Like 3

On 2.8.2016 at 11:07 PM, Herzog said:

You know I'm just getting tired of constantly having to remind people the same thing over and over. Use the search function! It's is there for a reason and works. Each time someone does this it is breaking the rules. Please. Search it up before you ask because I cannot explain how many times this has been asked. 

senseless. it's like telling a tree to move

• Like 3

1 hour ago, marleyisme said:

They post lots of new info quite frequently on their twitter page @ Identityrpg

its not that, he wants like pictures/ the gameplay video.

15 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

its not that, he wants like pictures/ the gameplay video.

They said they would release a gamplay video in 2 weeks like 4 months ago...

On 8/2/2016 at 10:07 PM, Herzog said:

Yeah, to be honest, I can't agree more, especially with this topic which is brought up every 5 minutes.

Plus, when has this ever been a suggestion or an idea? Sorry to be a bit harsh but this is happening all the time.

Edited by ThatGuyJoe
  • Like 1

Listen man, hopefully people can see this post and for a while settle down about asking. They've said on multiple occasions that they want to release gameplay footage but they can't make promises. I had asked once last year around December but they haven't released it yet. My advice? Take everything they say about gameplay footage with a grain of salt. And honestly I'm sort of happy nothing has been released yet. I would rather see an almost completely finished world than a bunch of boxes and unloaded textures. Just give it time my man. Everything comes within time. Considering they've been working on it for almost two years I say we're almost good to go??

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Tripnal said:

Listen man, hopefully people can see this post and for a while settle down about asking. They've said on multiple occasions that they want to release gameplay footage but they can't make promises. I had asked once last year around December but they haven't released it yet. My advice? Take everything they say about gameplay footage with a grain of salt. And honestly I'm sort of happy nothing has been released yet. I would rather see an almost completely finished world than a bunch of boxes and unloaded textures. Just give it time my man. Everything comes within time. Considering they've been working on it for almost two years I say we're almost good to go??

Good to go for social module by October I estimate it (not official) My opinion. but the video will be of the apartment customisation and few other things.

21 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Good to go for social module by October I estimate it (not official) My opinion. but the video will be of the apartment customisation and few other things.

I'd rather have that than nothing at all. 

• Like 1