Concord Real Estate

cf185b95fcd89d9d30fc9bb00d18037a.png.664

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

About us

Concord, founded in 2005 by Hunter Everette, is a real estate resource that makes finding a home easy and enjoyable by providing home buyers, renters, and sellers the insights they need to make informed decisions about where to live. Concord offers updates on new homes and rentals that hit the market, data on affordability and home price history, and insights on what it’s really like to live in a neighborhood – including crime scores, school ratings, and commute times.

Additionally, Concord connects users with agents, property managers, and mortgage lenders to offer solutions and professional guidance throughout every step of the home search.
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Houses

Here at Concord, we value our customers tastes and thus satisfy them by having one of the biggest real estate stock in the current market.We offer real estate throughout all of the map whether you want to buy or rent, weve got it.

info-world.jpg.738b820ff7db614fa2b7f38e8

As you can see, Concord Real Estate has multiple luxurious, cozy and overall wonderful homes all around the map. In the main city, the beach resort, the swap, the ski resort, the town, the village, and the farmlands and we also have many other residences splattered across the map hidden through the jungles for all your secret needs.

Structure
CEO: Dramagold 
Co-Ceo: Open (1)
Director of Finance: Open (1)
Director of Marketing: Open (1)
Director of Operations: Open (1)
Agents: Open (Unlimited Amount)

Recruitment
Any person wishing to join this establishment will have a background check. There are a couple of requirements. 
1-No Criminal Record
2-Active Player
3-Previous experience
Once someone joins Concord Real Estate, they will be on a lease to stay with the business for at least 1 week (real time) then they can quit if they wish to.

(This thread is a work in progress and is viable to change, Thank you for your time) 

PM ME FOR JOB OFFERS

• Like 3

I'm liking how this is looking. Hopefully y'all can score me some good real estate prices on some high end exclusive property ;)

• Like 1

Good Luck. Real Estate was big business on the Asylum servers, though it was highly competitive. I'm pretty sure I've seen a few other agencies already pop up as well. You're going to need all the luck, and money, that you can get. If you need any loans for initial capital, consider us as your first choice. 

Best of luck, and may you find high profits in your future!

(Though, some good business advice, you shouldn't claim to own property that doesn't exist yet.)

Edited by uncannierlink