Sign in to follow this  
GamerGuy

Question

Question

Hi, I have found your'e game today after watching a youtube vidoe about Open world games. I must say I am Really excited for it. I Hope it Releases Soon. I have 2 Questions: 1.Will the Game Be Available On Steam and If So How much will it Cost?. 2: Do I have to buy a passprot before the release of the game and if i buy the game on release date will i have to spend an extra amount of money or will i be able to just put it in install and play?. Thanks.

1 answer to this question

3 hours ago, GamerGuy said:

Hi, I have found your'e game today after watching a youtube vidoe about Open world games. I must say I am Really excited for it. I Hope it Releases Soon. I have 2 Questions: 1.Will the Game Be Available On Steam and If So How much will it Cost?. 2: Do I have to buy a passprot before the release of the game and if i buy the game on release date will i have to spend an extra amount of money or will i be able to just put it in install and play?. Thanks.

1. Yes it will be on steam but maybe at or after full gae release. I think it will be about $40 USD retail price roughly. 

2. The passport is the full game access and will be at a higher price on full game release. Once you have the passport and the game is released you will just be able to do install and play, you won't need to pay extra.

@HairyGrenade move thisa topic to questions area please, thanks.

Edited by JamesLuck01