Kickapoo

Hunt For The Worst Game Ever

1 hour ago, Kickapoo said:

I agree it was a bit of a grind, but playing with mates usually helped with that. The loot system was the best part, hunting for legendaries etc. The Pre-sequel was the most disappointing because they changed almost nothing and named it another triple A title.

disagree. 

I agree it was a bit of a grind, but playing with mates usually helped with that. The loot system was the best part, hunting for legendaries etc. The Pre-sequel was the most disappointing because they changed almost nothing and named it another triple A title.

Well when I get a better GPU you and I should play it. I'll definitely need help with it. Is it on Steam?

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

Well when I get a better GPU you and I should play it. I'll definitely need help with it. Is it on Steam?

What the pre sequel? It's on Steam yeah but I dunno mate I played it on 360 and sold it within a few weeks so I could get most of my money back. If you'll be actually active say a weekend night every now and then then yeah I might consider playing it with you.

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

disagree. 

With what

9 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

What the pre sequel? It's on Steam yeah but I dunno mate I played it on 360 and sold it within a few weeks so I could get most of my money back. If you'll be actually active say a weekend night every now and then then yeah I might consider playing it with you.

With what

well, i've played both games and i like the pre sequel. at the moment i've just played like 4 missions but until there it really got new content like conversations between the player character and the quest npc, new sorts of guns, that new oxygen system, more claptraps etc. you can't just say they've added nothing. the same way you can say battlefield 1942 is completely the same like battlefield 4. the only thing that's completely the same is the mg 08/15 from 1915. it's just the same like the mg 08 (german light machine gun from world war 1)

10 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

well, i've played both games and i like the pre sequel. at the moment i've just played like 4 missions but until there it really got new content like conversations between the player character and the quest npc, new sorts of guns, that new oxygen system, more claptraps etc. you can't just say they've added nothing. the same way you can say battlefield 1942 is completely the same like battlefield 4. the only thing that's completely the same is the mg 08/15 from 1915. it's just the same like the mg 08 (german light machine gun from world war 1)

The quest system is the same, most of the game mechanics are the same, the fight for your life mechanics are the same, the loot system is reskinned but essentially the same, the oz and zero gravity don't make the game feel new for very long, and the interface is virtually the same. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but it's not different enough to warrant a new Triple A status. It would be more fitting as a DLC or filler game in between their next big title, like FarCry Blood Dragon was. Shimo what you need to understand is that 2K added a lot of superficial or small adjustments to The Pre - Sequel which is good, but not anything spectacular enough to call it a new game. Also you can't compare Borderlands to Battlefield because you expect different from each of those games on every release, for starters Battlefield is not open world which infact calls for less change upon every release. 

9 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

The quest system is the same, most of the game mechanics are the same, the fight for your life mechanics are the same, the loot system is reskinned but essentially the same, the oz and zero gravity don't make the game feel new for very long, and the interface is virtually the same. I'm not saying it's a bad game, but it's not different enough to warrant a new Triple A status. It would be more fitting as a DLC or filler game in between their next big title, like FarCry Blood Dragon was. Shimo what you need to understand is that 2K added a lot of superficial or small adjustments to The Pre - Sequel which is good, but not anything spectacular enough to call it a new game. Also you can't compare Borderlands to Battlefield because you expect different from each of those games on every release, for starters Battlefield is not open world which infact calls for less change upon every release. 

farcry blood dragon is literally just a reskinned, compact version of farcry 3 (i think we both know how the level ups works). the good thing about borderlands pre sequel is that it's a bit slower. that makes aiming with a sniper rifle more easy. i didn't compare the both games. i've just compared both games with their prequel and compared each content change in "percent". 

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

farcry blood dragon is literally just a reskinned, compact version of farcry 3 (i think we both know how the level ups works). the good thing about borderlands pre sequel is that it's a bit slower. that makes aiming with a sniper rifle more easy. i didn't compare the both games. i've just compared both games with their prequel and compared each content change in "percent". 

Yes but FarCry Blood Dragon indicates it is an Arcade title and therefore a smaller game. (Not Triple A) And the reason it is slower is because it takes longer to move in zero gravity, so yes I guess you are right there.

12 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Yes but FarCry Blood Dragon indicates it is an Arcade title and therefore a smaller game. (Not Triple A) And the reason it is slower is because it takes longer to move in zero gravity, so yes I guess you are right there.

just asking: is there a way to get a realistic graphics quality like from unreal engine 4 with the previous borderlands comic graphics?

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

just asking: is there a way to get a realistic graphics quality like from unreal engine 4 with the previous borderlands comic graphics?

Well they would have to remake it but it would look really strange imo if they did that.

2 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

Well they would have to remake it but it would look really strange imo if they did that.

and what should they add?

10 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

and what should they add?

I'd personally like to see more RPG elements added to it, in particular relationships with NPCs and purchasing property. As well as that custom gun and armour creation would be very nice. Then there could be silly little extra things like arcade games, mini games etc. At the moment you can what, buy from vendors and accept quests, that's it.

I'd like to see a MMO aspect of Borderlands. The map is massive and having those extra people in it would just make it more enjoyable. Being able to interact with more than just three other people would be amazing. Maybe a higher customization for characters. Same class types but more customization for it.

8 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

I'd personally like to see more RPG elements added to it, in particular relationships with NPCs and purchasing property. As well as that custom gun and armour creation would be very nice. Then there could be silly little extra things like arcade games, mini games etc. At the moment you can what, buy from vendors and accept quests, that's it.

wait, what? npc relationships? you know that the game is about shooting enemys and looting better weapons, right?

31 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

wait, what? npc relationships? you know that the game is about shooting enemys and looting better weapons, right?

Yeah. And Fallout 4 is about killing Super Mutants, Deathclaws and other assortments of monstrous beasts. But you can still have emotional relationships with NPC's

46 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Yeah. And Fallout 4 is about killing Super Mutants, Deathclaws and other assortments of monstrous beasts. But you can still have emotional relationships with NPC's

are you truely compareing fallout 4 with borderlands 2? rest in pepperonis xD

Are really only taking that out of what I said? Rest in pepperonis. I'm saying that even though the two games are similar in nature it wouldn't be impossible for them to add that. Read it good before making an assumption like that.

1 hour ago, GeneSmith said:

Are really only taking that out of what I said? Rest in pepperonis. I'm saying that even though the two games are similar in nature it wouldn't be impossible for them to add that. Read it good before making an assumption like that.

that's right. now let's continue argueing about the game's release with some kids that just joined the forums 2 seconds ago and that already complain about the footage.

8 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's right. now let's continue argueing about the game's release with some kids that just joined the forums 2 seconds ago and that already complain about the footage.

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you referring to the one time I posted super passively about the how they don't inform us and how they should. Get your head out of your ass and stay on track because you don't make any sense. And trying to accuse me of something that I most likely didn't even do isn't the way to go. Now please find the exact post where I completely bash on the games release date and argue with people about it. If you're so clever you should be able to do that Mr. "I start fights with everybody even though I barely speak English and then every topic I join I start some shit with somebody." 

5 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

are you truely compareing fallout 4 with borderlands 2? rest in pepperonis xD

Shimo there's nothing wrong with embracing change with the Borderlands series, now you sound like one of the people which is the reason game devs get away with making releases barely different than the last

Shimo there's nothing wrong with embracing change with the Borderlands series, now you sound like one of the people which is the reason game devs get away with making releases barely different than the last

my fault. it was morning and idk why, but i've logged in right after i woke up xD

3 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

What the fuck are you even talking about? Are you referring to the one time I posted super passively about the how they don't inform us and how they should. Get your head out of your ass and stay on track because you don't make any sense. And trying to accuse me of something that I most likely didn't even do isn't the way to go. Now please find the exact post where I completely bash on the games release date and argue with people about it. If you're so clever you should be able to do that Mr. "I start fights with everybody even though I barely speak English and then every topic I join I start some shit with somebody." 

i didn't mean you. it is about all those kids that join the forums just to write: "mimimi i want the game right now and idc about developement or anything else". and yeah, i've got an ass. it's my charmander from the red pokemon edition.

46 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and up. All just awful games

Yup, can't disagree with you there. Many people hated Ghosts before that too but I thought that was actually okay. Loved MW3 and played WAW the most tho. 

2 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Call of Duty Advanced Warfare and up. All just awful games

i agree. the newer ones are well, literally star wars (laser guns, normal guns, super jumps etc.) combined with a pay to win system (i've heard that there is a crafting system in the newest cod that allows you to get a legendary version of your favorite gun)

Call of Duty 4 Remastered. Every single MLG player doesn't want to play Infinate Warfare because they're sick of the idea of the game. They want boots on the ground and just nice simple action. And World at War was always my shit and I hope that it gets Remastered.