Kickapoo

Hunt For The Worst Game Ever

6 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Call of Duty 4 Remastered. Every single MLG player doesn't want to play Infinate Warfare because they're sick of the idea of the game. They want boots on the ground and just nice simple action. And World at War was always my shit and I hope that it gets Remastered.

that's why they've added that remastered cod as a "dlc" xD

1 hour ago, Shimozukachi said:

that's why they've added that remastered cod as a "dlc" xD

Right! That's the only way they'll be able to sell copies.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

Call of Duty 4 Remastered. Every single MLG player doesn't want to play Infinate Warfare because they're sick of the idea of the game. They want boots on the ground and just nice simple action. And World at War was always my shit and I hope that it gets Remastered.

They should make a second one, it's completely possible if Activision get their heads out their arses and listen to their demographic instead of their wallets.

3 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

They should make a second one, it's completely possible if Activision get their heads out their arses and listen to their demographic instead of their wallets.

Activison is only a publisher. It's up to Treyarch and Infinity Ward to make those games and Infinity Ward has said "We know what they want, but more people want this type of game. You can see by our Infinite Warfare sales." YOU ONLY SOLD THEM BECAUSE YOU BUNDLED IT WITH A GAME PEOPLE ACTUALLY WANT

I don't know about "worst game ever", but the most disappointing game I've ever played was Mortal Kombat Mythologies : Sub-Zero for Playstation back in the late '90s. Sub-Zero has always been my favorite character, and I was so excited for an action adventure game featuring him. I was quite the sad camper when I got home and found the game to be ugly, with awkward controls, and just an overall terrible mess. I still hope to see an open world Mortal Kombat game someday, though, kind of like Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat Deception. The closest I'll probably ever get to that is just playing some of the Mortal Kombat armor mods for Skyrim, but a dude can dream :)

54 minutes ago, Gilbey said:

I don't know about "worst game ever", but the most disappointing game I've ever played was Mortal Kombat Mythologies : Sub-Zero for Playstation back in the late '90s. Sub-Zero has always been my favorite character, and I was so excited for an action adventure game featuring him. I was quite the sad camper when I got home and found the game to be ugly, with awkward controls, and just an overall terrible mess. I still hope to see an open world Mortal Kombat game someday, though, kind of like Konquest mode in Mortal Kombat Deception. The closest I'll probably ever get to that is just playing some of the Mortal Kombat armor mods for Skyrim, but a dude can dream :)

If they did make a MK open world game it would more or less be like DC Universe Online. I just hope they would polish it off and make it an enjoyable experience. Either it'll be an MMO with customizable characters or an open world game with some online aspects. But either way it could probably be bad.

7 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

If they did make a MK open world game it would more or less be like DC Universe Online. I just hope they would polish it off and make it an enjoyable experience. Either it'll be an MMO with customizable characters or an open world game with some online aspects. But either way it could probably be bad.

and you would see at least 1 fatality every minute (because open world duels) xD

32 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

and you would see at least 1 fatality every minute (because open world duels) xD

Babality!

• Like 1

11 hours ago, GeneSmith said:

1000% That game would be a free to play pay to win

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

1000% That game would be a free to play pay to win

I don't doubt that for a second

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

I don't doubt that for a second

I would genuinely like to see those suggestions I mentioned to be put in a Borderlands game tho, I mean imagine how awesome it would be with all these new rpg elements to compliment the experience, I'd play the hell out of it then. Speaking of which do you still wanna play Borderlands sometime?

12 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

I would genuinely like to see those suggestions I mentioned to be put in a Borderlands game tho, I mean imagine how awesome it would be with all these new rpg elements to compliment the experience, I'd play the hell out of it then. Speaking of which do you still wanna play Borderlands sometime?

Are the first ones on Steam?

4 minutes ago, GeneSmith said:

Are the first ones on Steam?

Nah I mean 2 or the pre sequel, and yeah all of them are on steam I think 

17 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

Nah I mean 2 or the pre sequel, and yeah all of them are on steam I think 

I'll play 2 whenever I get my GPU. 

I have a hands down winner for my number one worst game.............Aliens: Colonial Marines by Gearbox Software.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Jinx said:

I have a hands down winner for my number one worst game.............Aliens: Colonial Marines by Gearbox Software.

Yes. You win

On 13/11/2016 at 7:24 PM, Jinx said:

@GeneSmith You guys seen what IGN gave that and then what IGN gave Alien Isolation, bearing in mind Alien Isolation was widely acclaimed?

17 hours ago, Kickapoo said:

@GeneSmith You guys seen what IGN gave that and then what IGN gave Alien Isolation, bearing in mind Alien Isolation was widely acclaimed?

I'm pretty sure IGN use space apes to do reviews lol, and while I didn't actually play Isolation my eldest son did, and he loved it. I was shocked when the class action lawsuit brought against Gearbox failed, the game was an utter rip off, classic case of a game gone wrong and the company putting it out to re-coup some of the development costs.

• Like 1