N1ckGreek

Best game play video i have ever seen

The game play video you released 6 months ago was so awesome i cant wait to play the first module in 2024 the second in 2026 the third in 2029 and finally the whole game in 2038. Here let me buy the VIP pack for that awesome game you made. Oh and i love the weekly dev blogs, oh man i seriously love them, i read every single regular updates you release thought your development blogs

Edited by N1ckGreek

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

Omg this is the funniest thing I've seen XD. No. Be bloody patient or don't bother being here 

Be patient about what? more lies? At least i didn't give them money, rip to all people who gave them money. I was hyped since kickstarter but enough is enough. I am not going to believe more lies from those people, they are clearly not able to make a game like this and even if they end up releasing Identity it will be such a failure and it will take like 5 years to make.

I spoke with Motown yesterday discussing this exact subject. I have seen pics of progress that no one else has seen and no one will see. They are making good progress you just gotta respect the fact that games take time okay and for a small team it will take even more time for such an ambitious game. Me and him had a really long discussion okay and he is the last person who would end up ditching. Hang in there

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Herzog said:

I spoke with Motown yesterday discussing this exact subject. I have seen pics of progress that no one else has seen and no one will see. They are making good progress you just gotta respect the fact that games take time okay and for a small team it will take even more time for such an ambitious game. Me and him had a really long discussion okay and he is the last person who would end up ditching. Hang in there

Oh ok they made more assets nice what a great progress. Dude Town Square progress is 64% for 6 months now and they keep saying things like, our game play video is almost ready, we are going make regular updates via dev blogs and nothing end up happening. All we get is couple new assets ever 3 months, i dont know if that's good enough progress for you but there is no way we are going to get the game in 2018, hell with this progress rate we might not even get the first module in 2018.

35 minutes ago, N1ckGreek said:

Oh ok they made more assets nice what a great progress. Dude Town Square progress is 64% for 6 months now and they keep saying things like, our game play video is almost ready, we are going make regular updates via dev blogs and nothing end up happening. All we get is couple new assets ever 3 months, i dont know if that's good enough progress for you but there is no way we are going to get the game in 2018, hell with this progress rate we might not even get the first module in 2018.

Good times we will have in 2030 when the full game comes out xDxDxD 

If you can't be patient enough for a Kickstarter game then why did you bother signing up. Come back when it's out then. No ones forcing you to get it now 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Herzog said:

If you can't be patient enough for a Kickstarter game then why did you bother signing up. Come back when it's out then. No ones forcing you to get it now 

It's only natural for people to be concerned about their money.

Backing a kickstarter campaign isn't for the impatient, you're right.

But people have the right to be discontent with the amount of updates they're receiving, there's nothing wrong with that...

I know that the development team are probably making great strides when it comes to putting out a finished product (And believe me, I want it to be nice and polished when it does come out, as opposed to the perma-alpha form of DayZ). That being said, I, and many others, would like to feel involved and up to date with the development process. A hair shader test just isn't enough to assure me that my money's being put to good use. 

Edited by loganiq8
Punctuation edits :)
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, Herzog said:
19 hours ago, Herzog said:

Well if i do remember correctly you are moderator so i believe what you have seen that is classified and we will never see and if u say its great progress then its kinda a sigh of relief  

@Herzog I wouldn't have mentioned the fact you saw more content if i were you because now it is suggesting you are the only one on the entire forums who is worthy of seeing the updates for the game. Oh I'm sorry i didn't think it was important to show the progress to the people who had paid for the game, only the ones who back us up on the forums! It's wrong, and don't give us any shit like oh they don't wanna release it yet because it doesn't look perfect, come on we would be appreciative of anything to prove the game is actually being made right now.

• Like 3