marleyisme

Workout and Body Building

I'm wondering if you're gonna be able to workout your character. 

For example, my character doesn't look "amazing" he/she's not muscular and not very healthy. 

Could I go to the gym and workout?

Get a nice six pack over time?

I'm just wondering if you're character could have a "better" looking character then for example someone that wouldn't workout at the gym.

Edited by marleyisme
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, marleyisme said:

I'm wondering if you're gonna be able to workout your character. 

For example, my character doesn't look "amazing" he/she's not muscular and not very healthy. 

Could I go to the gym and workout?

Get a nice six pack over time?

I'm just wondering if you're character could have a "better" looking character then for example someone that wouldn't workout at the gym.

Yes you can

46 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Yes you can

Did you research that because they said they wanted to add it but are not adding it straight away. So go research before answering because you won't be able to at first.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Did you research that because they said they wanted to add it but are not adding it straight away. So go research before answering because you won't be able to at first.

Yeah you actually can they said on their twitter.  Please do your research before responding.  Maybe you should go read more on Identity's twitter page or watch some more YT videos on it.  Here is picture proof.  Bye

IMG_2083.JPG

4 minutes ago, Cstove said:

Yeah you actually can they said on their twitter.  Please do your research before responding.  Maybe you should go read more on Identity's twitter page or watch some more YT videos on it.  Here is picture proof.  Bye

IMG_2083.JPG

Go read what I said, "They are not adding it straight away" 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Go read what I said, "They are not adding it straight away" 

They plan on adding weight gain, but gyms will be in Identity 

3 minutes ago, Cstove said:

They plan on adding weight gain, but gyms will be in Identity 

Yes the gyms will be there before the weight gain/ gym changing your appearance which will be after launch.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Yes the gyms will be there before the weight gain/ gym changing your appearance which will be after launch.

Either way it will be in Identity and that is what the first person was asking.  I answered him correctly.  You don'y always have to bud in like a smart ass.

4 hours ago, Cstove said:

Either way it will be in Identity and that is what the first person was asking.  I answered him correctly.  You don'y always have to bud in like a smart ass.

i didn't say you were wrong, I just meant for you to like give more details/ specific answers from tweets if possible.

e.g. in this a good one would be that screenshot you took of the tweet in the video.

Edited by JamesLuck01
  • Like 1