Grutradle

Piloting

Will the be any room for people who like to fly?

News helis or even police/criminal helicopters in the event of all out wars

or like planes for drug trafficking or crop dusting for farmers.

Oh...My...Goodness! Its so bloody easy to use a search bar. hell you probably searched up identity on google to get here. NO! if you wouldve researched you would know that there is no flying in the game whatsoever. It may however come in the future. PLEASE use the search function because it actually works!

• Like 2

Although it would be very cool to see plans and helicopters, the dev's have stated that they will not add flying vehicles to identity. Also, this questions has been answered befor so please use the search bar for questions like this. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Herzog said:

Oh...My...Goodness! Its so bloody easy to use a search bar. hell you probably searched up identity on google to get here. NO! if you wouldve researched you would know that there is no flying in the game whatsoever. It may however come in the future. PLEASE use the search function because it actually works!

I always see you in the forums, always getting so angry at people for posting stuff that's already been discussed.  You dont have to be such a jerk, you can just relax bud. Like damn dude people with good ideas think alike and we are all here because we're excited for the game.  I see your one of the most active forum members and that's awesome, but dosent give you the right to get mad at the new people around here.  Let's all just have possitive attitudes about the game, that will make the time we wait for it more enjoyable. Thanks! Have a nice day Herzog!

1 hour ago, Cstove said:

I always see you in the forums, always getting so angry at people for posting stuff that's already been discussed.  You dont have to be such a jerk, you can just relax bud. Like damn dude people with good ideas think alike and we are all here because we're excited for the game.  I see your one of the most active forum members and that's awesome, but dosent give you the right to get mad at the new people around here.  Let's all just have possitive attitudes about the game, that will make the time we wait for it more enjoyable. Thanks! Have a nice day Herzog!

I understand where you are coming from mate, im no jerk...im a c**t but i cant help that :D I know i can get pretty rowdy when it comes to people ignoring things and posting repeats but you must see where im coming from with this. I hope you understand for me that its all about the RP that im here for. Slowly its deteriorated and left the people that just constantly ask questions that have already been answered like the people winging about the modules and so on. Sorry if ive come off as a dick but im not too bad if you get to know me :D You have a good day yourself mate :)

• Like 2