Marquise7

Car dealers

I can respect that you want to have your own default cars but I think people should be able to make a dealership and create cars and so and just to make it fair you should like get a shop that sells car pats but the should be fairly expensive .

Just think how straining it would be on the servers to make your own car but repairing cars with parts may be realistic. 

• Like 2

What @shadowkiller said. No car will ever be default in Identity. With the amount of customization to cars at hand you'll be able to make the bog standard car into a totally different car. The customization is really in depth and should mean that it would be very rare for two people to have the exact same car.

I like the idea of mechanics having to buy separate parts to repair vehicles instead of just a 'repair' button. Maybe having two different websites for a legal but expensive part shop and an illegal but cheap parts shop.

• Like 1

22 hours ago, Herzog said:

What @shadowkiller said. No car will ever be default in Identity. With the amount of customization to cars at hand you'll be able to make the bog standard car into a totally different car. The customization is really in depth and should mean that it would be very rare for two people to have the exact same car.

I like the idea of mechanics having to buy separate parts to repair vehicles instead of just a 'repair' button. Maybe having two different websites for a legal but expensive part shop and an illegal but cheap parts shop.

me vs you ingame with toyota prius clones. you'll get a spoiler, i'll get a better engine :D

• Like 1

I want to be able to enter a dealership and see all cars in the showroom lined up and you can pick a car, test drive and buy it. I would like the cars to have options aswell, so you choose the colour interior or if you want a different engine (as in factory engines) and other options like sat Nav etc