Sign in to follow this  
GrandmaGlock

Hello. Cant wait.

Hello, My name is Jarod Vanni, and i live in New Jersey USA. I would like to talk to a moderator about some information, for the game I have read and watched all videos available, with this i think this game has a great potential and can't wait for a release  i will definitely be in the BETA no need for worries. As for my question is there anything i can reach you guys on, Discord/Teamspeak/Skype/Ventrillo. I would like to know a little more about the business end of things. As i would like to become a "Powerful" business man in the world. Also, would like to know a little more about servers I understand there going to be a 300 person server. I assume things will carry over(Only for official servers) or is there going to be server limits i understand there will be public and privately owned servers. 

As For  other things, i would like all serious players that are going to be on this day in and day out friend me/ message me This is concerning wanting to own/trade/ sell cars of ANYTYPE. Im looking for  including My cousin Trevor and I at least 10 people. I understand people of all ages are going to be playing this game but  please have some experience in cars/sales. Together we will make millions. #ReallyNotGoingToMonopolize #JustControl

Logo

GM_0.jpg .

Welcome to Identity Jarod! If you need to ask a moderator some questions just PM them or ask the community! Either way you can get a solid answer! If you every need a associate to help you with your business just PM me! Again, welcome to the Identity Community.

• Like 1

@GrandmaGlock

Welcome to the forums mate! I own a business of my own, so if you want to message me we can talk, or you can join our public Identity TeamSpeak sever and have a chat with me there (ip is 51.255.155.172:9987). I know quite a lot, so if the mods aren't on you can talk with me. :) 

• Like 1

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as the ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

I am sure that you will find the search bar very useful, but if there is pages of shit then just re-post if you cba to look through it all.

Edited by JamesLuck01