AtomicWaffle

Police Corruption.

I heard something about that not being able to happen as the entire police force will be alerted or something like that. In short, more than likely not.

1 minute ago, NutterButter said:

I heard something about that not being able to happen as the entire police force will be alerted or something like that. In short, more than likely not.

oh ok... That kinda sucks... xD

Well if you're a cop, and you take evidence, then that's not really a cop but a criminal- which would be a suspension or completely removed from the option of being a cop. 

"Shoulda tried drugs before you became a cop, son!"

Think of it realistically.

Nothing will stop you from being corrupt.

But if you get caught there is a high chance you get removed form the force.

Simple as that.

I'm assuming it'll be like GTA SA-MP. You can roleplay a corrupt officer, why not. You can do anything!

But if you get caught it's not good. In the San Fierro PD, there were only ever a few corrupt cops. However in the FBI on that same server, there was an entire division of corruptness. It was the director of the FBI involved with Triads, guns, drugs. And when I found out about it (I was a detective for the SFPD) I tried to investigate it, and he kidnapped me and killed me off for meddling in his affairs. So.. You can probably totally do it. 

On 1/2/2016 at 8:24 PM, NutterButter said:

Let's just say it might be possible but you'll get much more money for cleaning the street.

I will make sure those pigs get more money keeping my streets dirty than they do clean

11 hours ago, A_Few_Asians said:

I will make sure those pigs get more money keeping my streets dirty than they do clean

Boom baby^

@KevinOB already said it. if you want more information ask a developer of the game. if you want to know it even more: think about this: you've ranked up for hours and don't want to repeat it because you had to play months to get that far. do you know want to get corrupted and lose that progress?! DO YOU?! now stop thinking anime