LionKingGamer

Question

So as there is no new information i just wanted to ask whats ur favourite 2016 upcoming or released game mine is Overwatch its pretty cool

Moved to "Arcade" 

Please look where your post should be rather than putting them all in "General"

1 hour ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

@Shimozukachi Space engineers came out in 2013 xD

i know but it's still geting new content and they are still adding new graphic and sound effects (last big thing were planets) :D

4 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i know but it's still geting new content and they are still adding new graphic and sound effects (last big thing were planets) :D

Thats true. Its a crazy amount of fun too. 

7 minutes ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Thats true. Its a crazy amount of fun too. 

i like to build giant space stations or download them from the workshop just to let them crash on previously built or via workshop added citys (that are placed on planets - that are completely destructable).

3 minutes ago, Shimozukachi said:

i like to build giant space stations or download them from the workshop just to let them crash on previously built or via workshop added citys (that are placed on planets - that are completely destructable).

Haha, same. I tried to take it slightly seriously, but my friend crashed into me multiple times. I got so annoyed I killed him with my mining tools then quit. xD Good times. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, AndrewDonaldson said:

Haha, same. I tried to take it slightly seriously, but my friend crashed into me multiple times. I got so annoyed I killed him with my mining tools then quit. xD Good times. 

joined a server just to destroy a group's main generator. the uranium was "lost" forever in the deep space (it was a pvp server^^).