Hello, I have an idea that would be cool to ad into the game or for someone to make. 

Underground crime bars. which basically means little bars scattered around the map, or in the city, that people who want to join crime families or crime groups can go to. Players will be their from different crime organizations recruiting new members.

Now of course everybody can go and get a drink, Not just members of organizations. 

I really don't know how to describe this, so i'm just gonna act out a little scene (with pictures) as the eyes of someone who wants to get into a mafia family

^^^^^^^^^Please dont mistake this post for a Roleplay post^^^^^^^^^

Christopher new about the underground bars, But never thought about going. It was until he saw the wad of cash his freind Micheal was carrying around with him everyday, The 2,000 dollar suit, The power he had to get a brand new car at the touch of a fingertip, and the power he had to contact any of his friends to come back him if he ever got into any trouble. Christopher loved his friends lifestyle, and the only way to get in was through the bar, because the families books were not currently open on anybody joining through members. So he went down to the bar, in his crappy rusted car. The place looked decent, nothing to get sick over, but it could've been better. 

P1050401.JPG

Christopher walked in and noticed the range of diverse kids and men. Their was a couple punks in the back corner, in spiked, spray painted leather jackets and mo hawked hair. A group of bikers, both who belonged to the Bad Company Rangers MC and the Blood Hound MC, and a group of skinheads who controlled the bathroom entrance. Their was one man at the bar, who looked to be the right guy. Christopher didn't want to jump the gun and talk about the organization, so he sat 2 seats away from the man, and thought of ways to get his attention. 

Man at bar - "I'll have a scotch, and don't give me that shit kind"

Bartender - "No problem"

Christopher - "Same"

The bartender looks at Chris and nods his head

Man at bar - "you don't look like the scotch kind, kid"

Christopher - "The first thing that came to my mind"

Both get handed their drinks, The man at the bar downs his cup with no hesitation, while christopher tries to do the same, and ends up downing the drink as well. 

Both men go into conversation, similar too - where are you from? where are your parents from? Where did you grow up? but all in all a friendly conversation with a ruthless killer, but christopher had no idea. He was too caught up in the fancy lifestyle that of his friends. The man finally decides on leaving, and pulls out a wad of cash. He pays the bartender more then extra. Both the man and christopher leave the bar together, as they are greeted with a not so nice bike, who pushed the man away. Chris just sat their not knowing what to do. 

Chris will never forget the look the man gave the biker. Pure evil as if the he had just met death himself. The man reached inside his leather jacket, grabbed a snub nose revolver and pistol whipped the bikers head in a matter of seconds. And kept wacking him in the head until his whole face was red. The man turned around with a face of evil and said in a soft voice as if nothing had happened "cmon lets go"

gdhhbrn-main1.jpg

Now of course if these small bars were added, this scenario that i wrote will probably not be the same, Kids would probably just ask what crime group and if they could join, then would later see if they were fit to join. 

Thanks for the time, like i said please dont mistake my post for a roleplay post. I didnt know how to word this! xD

@Herzog @Doc_Rogers 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Luca_Santarelli said:

Hello, I have an idea that would be cool to ad into the game or for someone to make. 

Underground crime bars. which basically means little bars scattered around the map, or in the city, that people who want to join crime families or crime groups can go to. Players will be their from different crime organizations recruiting new members.

Now of course everybody can go and get a drink, Not just members of organizations. 

I really don't know how to describe this, so i'm just gonna act out a little scene (with pictures) as the eyes of someone who wants to get into a mafia family

^^^^^^^^^Please dont mistake this post for a Roleplay post^^^^^^^^^

Christopher new about the underground bars, But never thought about going. It was until he saw the wad of cash his freind Micheal was carrying around with him everyday, The 2,000 dollar suit, The power he had to get a brand new car at the touch of a fingertip, and the power he had to contact any of his friends to come back him if he ever got into any trouble. Christopher loved his friends lifestyle, and the only way to get in was through the bar, because the families books were not currently open on anybody joining through members. So he went down to the bar, in his crappy rusted car. The place looked decent, nothing to get sick over, but it could've been better. 

P1050401.JPG

Christopher walked in and noticed the range of diverse kids and men. Their was a couple punks in the back corner, in spiked, spray painted leather jackets and mo hawked hair. A group of bikers, both who belonged to the Bad Company Rangers MC and the Blood Hound MC, and a group of skinheads who controlled the bathroom entrance. Their was one man at the bar, who looked to be the right guy. Christopher didn't want to jump the gun and talk about the organization, so he sat 2 seats away from the man, and thought of ways to get his attention. 

Man at bar - "I'll have a scotch, and don't give me that shit kind"

Bartender - "No problem"

Christopher - "Same"

The bartender looks at Chris and nods his head

Man at bar - "you don't look like the scotch kind, kid"

Christopher - "The first thing that came to my mind"

Both get handed their drinks, The man at the bar downs his cup with no hesitation, while christopher tries to do the same, and ends up downing the drink as well. 

Both men go into conversation, similar too - where are you from? where are your parents from? Where did you grow up? but all in all a friendly conversation with a ruthless killer, but christopher had no idea. He was too caught up in the fancy lifestyle that of his friends. The man finally decides on leaving, and pulls out a wad of cash. He pays the bartender more then extra. Both the man and christopher leave the bar together, as they are greeted with a not so nice bike, who pushed the man away. Chris just sat their not knowing what to do. 

Chris will never forget the look the man gave the biker. Pure evil as if the he had just met death himself. The man reached inside his leather jacket, grabbed a snub nose revolver and pistol whipped the bikers head in a matter of seconds. And kept wacking him in the head until his whole face was red. The man turned around with a face of evil and said in a soft voice as if nothing had happened "cmon lets go"

gdhhbrn-main1.jpg

Now of course if these small bars were added, this scenario that i wrote will probably not be the same, Kids would probably just ask what crime group and if they could join, then would later see if they were fit to join. 

Thanks for the time, like i said please dont mistake my post for a roleplay post. I didnt know how to word this! xD

@Herzog @Doc_Rogers 

I think there will be stuff all over the map for this type of thing.

6 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I think there will be stuff all over the map for this type of thing.

That would be so cool. Well anyway I shared some cool things.