fanchum102

Ideas. KEEP UP THE WORK YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING.

Can we have the ability to make vehicles and other modes of transportations. Wether it be from scratch or template customization. I just want to say you all are great, bring a life game i waited for so long i literally no joke dreamed of a game like this before the announcement. When i heard about this a year ago i thought it was a joke then i saw you guys were making it and seeing atlis life's success i knew this would be good

49 minutes ago, fanchum102 said:

Can we have the ability to make vehicles and other modes of transportations. Wether it be from scratch or template customization. I just want to say you all are great, bring a life game i waited for so long i literally no joke dreamed of a game like this before the announcement. When i heard about this a year ago i thought it was a joke then i saw you guys were making it and seeing atlis life's success i knew this would be good

Sorry mate, but no they already said that you cannot make cars in the game. There is nothing like what you ask unfortunately, and I think a lot of players would want it as much as you do.