Philosophy

ORG: Ass Beating Cops

The Purpose
------------------
For all those who dedicate themselves to cop or any government official on any game.

We are an org for people who have a true passion inside there heart for cop. The ones who love brutally beating particular individuals with the police baton. When we initiated the use of power swings with our magical batons we smile and laugh as the blood of joy splatters all over our face. If you see one of us beat the crap out of someone that twinkle in there eye shows true passion at the mercy and the screams of scared criminals. We have no heart, we have no care for what people think about us. What matters to us is Justice and punishment to criminals not giving a damn whether it contradicts morals, fairness, or humanity.

http://steamcommunity.com/groups/assbeatingcops

Join for updates keep in mind we might not be there at the exact time of open beta but we will be in soon enough.

• Like 2

Greetings, I am Egroeg or known as Eggroll for those that can't pronounce my name. I have beat some ass with these fellow cops and I can assure you that we WILL keep crime at an all time low when they see us rolling up in our fife-foh, spankin' our cruisers with our batons of love.

~Egg

This is a true art form, seeing a mans blood splatter form the beautiful force of a night stick, really makes a man smile. I loved being in ABC I am happy it's make a return in such a great way.

You know its good when you have daft punk and darude sandstorm playing as you are beating criminal ass.

It's great to see members rise up to invade a game such as this one. The cops are going to rule.

5 hours ago, WillyVortex said:

Please be sure to let us all know which server you go on so we can avoid it entirely

Agreed. Can't wait for the whitelisted servers to rise up

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, WillyVortex said:

Please don't 

Good luck!

Best wishes,

From

The EU Servers :) <3