MadMcardle

Hey my names Mad :)

So I have been here a few days now, thought I should introduce myself lol. I'm a 31 year old gamer living in Scotland, got a couple of small DayZ communities and a YouTube channel I mostly do guides on. I was looking for a new MMORPG as I have tried a few but none really gave me what I wanted, a realistic modern day scenario and to be honest I had just about given up on finding one when I remembered The Long Dark started out on Kickstarter so thought it was worth a shot, and that's when I first came across Identity.

It is honestly the type of game I have been searching for years for, I can't wait to get stuck in and will be adding it as one of the titles my clan plays so we should be getting a server at some point too.

Looking forward to making some new friends here also, and who knows, maybe we'll start that server together :) 

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

This game is definately going to be worth your while of gaming history, well it is for me anyways.

• Like 1

On 5/27/2016 at 1:45 AM, Doc_Rogers said:

Glad to have you with us MAD!!!! See you out on the streets soon!

2 hours ago, Olio said:

Welcome to the community!

Thanks guys :) 

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, LionKingGamer said:

Hope to see you on my bus one day

Well that all depends... do I get a forum discount? Lol :D

(In a scottish accent) Welcome my fellow Scotsman, try not to catch a breeze up your kilt or you'll get chilly balls

• Like 2

1 hour ago, LionKingGamer said:

No LOL :D

What about a free first ticket at least? I will give you a good review lol 

14 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

(In a scottish accent) Welcome my fellow Scotsman, try not to catch a breeze up your kilt or you'll get chilly balls

Sorry to disappoint you man but I'm English I just think it sucks and Scotland is better lol 

3 minutes ago, MadMcardle said:

What about a free first ticket at least? I will give you a good review lol 

Sorry to disappoint you man but I'm English I just think it sucks and Scotland is better lol 

As a Mancunian I agree with you, well I think England sucks pretty bad and whilst I like the city of Edinburgh very much I don't think Scotland is that good either. I just think the whole nation kinda sucks.

2 minutes ago, Kickapoo said:

As a Mancunian I agree with you, well I think England sucks pretty bad and whilst I like the city of Edinburgh very much I don't think Scotland is that good either. I just think the whole nation kinda sucks.

Perth is pretty cool, beautiful out in the sticks where I live but yes, the UK is not the best lol