MadMcardle

[Suggestion] Police Group Forum

I see that there is a forum for criminal groups but there isn't one for the Police Force, it might help attract more players to the role if there is a section to discuss it like there is for criminals, I haven't seen an organised group as of yet and we will definitely need some dedicated long arms of the law! Just a thought :) 

Oh I thought that was just for general police chat, like the Hideout and Board Room have sub forums for groups/jobs but  The Precinct doesn't. I guess there just isn't any groups yet, my bad.

Its because the PD is just one big group. There is no need for sub groups. There will of course be SWAT and what not but its all in the same PD. If that makes sense xD

Yeah I get what your saying Herzog, but I thought there would be some groups to speak of as there are three main cities I thought maybe people would have made groups for each or something? I just want to feel protected from the rif raf such as yourself lol :D 

Ahahaha! Rif raf? Im just the leader of a nice, peaceful biker club xD Well, if you want groups like that, then its your time to shine. You have as much right to post something like that as someone else. Go ahead and make a thread and see if others follow

I am in to my bikes myself to be honest but not sure what career path I am going down yet, probably just end up a druggy hobo that will shank for food, but we'll see lol.

Well whether you want to be a criminal or not we will take you in. We've got our original nation chapters for criminal bikers and you can always join as a Nomad if you dont want anything to do with that.

17 hours ago, MadMcardle said:

I am in to my bikes myself to be honest but not sure what career path I am going down yet, probably just end up a druggy hobo that will shank for food, but we'll see lol.

Why not just start out as hobo, rise to be a good citizen/ run a business and maybe then become a cop and you would know whats best for you xD. Like me I need to start off as a criminal to get large dosh it a quick amount of time and then I will be able to fund my bus company. :D and also to live luxurous.

34 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Why not just start out as hobo, rise to be a good citizen/ run a business and maybe then become a cop and you would know whats best for you xD. Like me I need to start off as a criminal to get large dosh it a quick amount of time and then I will be able to fund my bus company. :D and also to live luxurous.

Sounds like a plan, I just hope I don't get too comfy as a hobo lol. 

• Like 1