Iceyfresh225

Trading with other players

Please read the context precisely.  I said "to real world money"; its going to be pay-to-win if I said "using real world money".  

What Im trying to conote here is "play-to-earn" and not "pay-to-win".

Look, one of the best open world game (W.O.W) World Of Warcraft is allowing players to sell their DIGITAL IN-GAME items for real CASH (Dollars), and see how the game still rockin' the market day by day.  

We must expect that majority of the PLEDGERS here are wise enough not to spend real cash w/o even a single percentage of thinking to earn it back.

☺☺☺???

• Like 1

On 5.10.2016 at 11:46 PM, JamesLuck01 said:

What you want the game to be pay to win? 

Well that will just ruin the game if they make it pay to win.

don't panic. just cosmetic items via item shop

3 hours ago, Shimozukachi said:

don't panic. just cosmetic items via item shop

I know that, but I read @KIDOSMASH wording wrong and so I said that. Which on both halves, I could have took my time more with reading it more carefully and kidosmash could have also re-worded it, but overall I like his idea as its exactly what people do with perp, they earn in-game money quick and lets people buy it from them with maybe real money or to get a Donator rank.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

I know that, but I read @KIDOSMASH wording wrong and so I said that. Which on both halves, I could have took my time more with reading it more carefully and kidosmash could have also re-worded it, but overall I like his idea as its exactly what people do with perp, they earn in-game money quick and lets people buy it from them with maybe real money or to get a Donator rank.

Thanks for that, grrrr... I'm so excited for this game, I hope the devs take a closer look at this suggestion.  DOTA, LOL, WOW, etc. will be a mess if this trading suggestion happens. :)

• Like 2