Sign in to follow this  
agartha

Chronicles of Elyria, Identity's medieval brother?

Found out about both games recently, after reading all the features it looks like Chronicles of Elyria is the medieval equivalent to Identity.
You can have several different jobs, the quests will be fully player made, you can kidnap people, be a hired assasin, and even fix other players broken legs.
Instead of just the old profession system like World Of Warcraft, you will have to hammer out your own weapons, cut your own hair etc.
Will also be able to design your own clothes and run your own shops.
Your character will age from 15-100 over the course of 10-14 real months, after you die you will reincarnate in one of your offsprings body, even stronger than before, although each time you die your life reduces by around 2 days, more if you are sent to jail.
Will be no class or regular lvling system, just hack and slash with different combination styles & stances. You can even create your own combat styles in the UI.
You will be able to create hidden compartments in your gear for blades etc, even a handmounted crosbow and retractable blade on your wrist.
Inventory will be limited and you will have actual visible pouches on you that you will store your belongings in.
There will be jailsystem just like identity and so much more.
Hopefully both Identity and Elyria will carry out all these features that are promised, then there will be two epic games that I will play 24/7 in 2017 :)

Edited by agartha

Definitely not Identity's Medieval brother xP

• Identity is a cops and robbers at heart.

Chronicles of Elyria is more for the story in my opinion and has a living, breathing world.

Took the liberty to link the forums as well > Chronicles of Elyria     They were successful in their kickstarter here > Chronicles of Elyria Kickstarter

Anyway use my friend code on the forums, would appreciate a lot :D:  42E554