1337av

Can I up my pledge?

I pledged $30 when I first saw identity on kickstarter. I now want to pledge more money so I can get some extra in game features. Is there any way I can go from 30-100 without paying a whole $100. Is there any way to just up my pledge $70?

• Like 1

this feature may be inplemented to the website at a later date, as of now you cannot upgrade pleges without paying the full price

no, not quite. i am %99 sure that would mean you pledged to seperate times, meaning you would get the perks of the 60 seperate from the 15

1 hour ago, jabba_the_slut said:

no, not quite. i am %99 sure that would mean you pledged to seperate times, meaning you would get the perks of the 60 seperate from the 15

I don't think so, I had $30 pledged on my account, I then clicked the $60 option to donate $60, so now it says I have $90 pledged on my account so I'm assuming I get the $90 reward.

A more dedicated system for upgrading your pledge will come further down the road. Save your money till then!

5 hours ago, mca0004 said:

I don't think so, I had $30 pledged on my account, I then clicked the $60 option to donate $60, so now it says I have $90 pledged on my account so I'm assuming I get the $90 reward.

Where did you see the $90 bit? I'm looking to check if my pledge amount has gone through?

5 hours ago, DrFelixPhD said:

Where did you see the $90 bit? I'm looking to check if my pledge amount has gone through?

If you go to the none forum bit of the website, and click your account name in the top right corner of the screen, you should go to a part of the website that says "Account Details", there it will say how much you've pledged.

3 minutes ago, mca0004 said:

If you go to the none forum bit of the website, and click your account name in the top right corner of the screen, you should go to a part of the website that says "Account Details", there it will say how much you've pledged.

Thanks mate, but I've already found it xD