NorthernGuard

With love from India

Hello

I am sorry but my very first post was in suggestions section. You can always read it here to know a little more about me.  My name is Northern Guard in here and You can call me NG. I am 30 and love to dream about beautiful things like Identity. Well, after first time listening about this game I went kind of crazy. So I started searching about the project everywhere. I cant explain how exactly I feel about this because I cant find proper words to express my thoughts. Still if you would read my first post then maybe it will give you an idea about my true feelings. I am simply out of words to thank Asylum and Team Identity because this project really means something for me.

Sometimes you come across a completely strange person and he/she says or do something for you, something that will bring tears in your eyes for such kindness from a stranger. I have talked such nice people in Asylum and believe me you wont find much like them. I hope this project comes online as soon as possible. People behind this project, may God bless them and let them make their dream come true because this dream may become reality for others too. 

Edited by NorthernGuard
Missed to put "/" between he and she in first line second paragraph.

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as your ideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum already.

Edited by JamesLuck01

5 minutes ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.

Thanks...but this is just intro, so I dont get the part for searching. Sorry if posted in wrong section!!

Welcome to the identity community! You have more likes than posts, you are already fitting in!

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, NorthernGuard said:

Thanks...but this is just intro, so I dont get the part for searching. Sorry if posted in wrong section!!

Normally the first post I expect others to do is there intro and so I put the same message on all intros to tell the new citizens of the community to use the search function to find out if someone has asked any questions that they might want to ask.

• Like 1