Sign in to follow this  
Butbasher

Ability to be child and adoption centre to be adopted

It would be neat to have a child role so people can get a child to; send to school, make do house work and to bring on a family road trip. Also, who does not want a kid

i dont know if there are many people that would want to live the life of a child but it doesnt seem like a bad idea. There is no sex in game but an option would be good for those that do. Its highly unlikely but you never know.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Herzog said:

i dont know if there are many people that would want to live the life of a child but it doesnt seem like a bad idea. There is no sex in game but an option would be good for those that do. Its highly unlikely but you never know.

Well the devs said there won't be a child character but rp'ing one would be hard as its all adult sized models.

2 hours ago, JamesLuck01 said:

Well the devs said there won't be a child character but rp'ing one would be hard as its all adult sized models.

Maybe playing as a young teen going to uni will be possible to rpRP

• Like 1

Maybe if modding becomes a thing one day.. I hope so for you, however i don't really need childs in the game. If  lilliputian heights will be possible roleplaying a child is a thing too.