Hello, my is not important but you can call me godofshade or just shade really.

so i wanna say hello and im from denmark if you ever wonder, i think my identity will be a more relaxing life than my own right now its stressful so to be able to enter identity with a more relaxing lifestyle will work great. most possible as a hunter, so if any one want to join and make a little hut camp and become hunting buddies then lets do it :D!

forest_shack_01_by_gregorkari-d57ks7u.jpg

Welcome to the community :) Hunting sounds like a lot of fun and free. There are quite a few others looking into hunting that you could get in contact with.

Anywho, i hope you settle in well and if you are ever in need of help just ask anyone around here. We are all friendly :) 

• Like 1

Thank you so much for the reply. 
i hope hunting can be made as great as in real life. and i hope i can find a lot of people to hunt with. Going for a community of people who like hunting and relaxing :P.  

Surely :D give me your name ill add you. only sad thing is i forgot my login ._. so new character xD

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.