MangoTango

Will There Be Future Map Expansion In The Game?

I was hoping the world of Identity will grow as many people play the game. Such as massive deserts, wild life areas, mountains, new cities & towns, and maybe even a new small island with a small town (just like Catalina Island)?

Well, I don't think they're going to add new terrain to the map itself. The map is already quite large and each server holds X amount of players. They probably won't add an "Add-on" to the map itself(excluding special events like Halloween or Christmas). Adding new maps isn't a good idea because if one map is better than the other, guess what happens? Empty servers.

But here's the map, I'm not positive that it's the official map.

1015506c78.jpg

The link above is the first draft of the official map, and it's unlikely that map expansions would come. If the game is a big hit however, it isn't impossible to imagine new islands rather than expanding on the old one, just so that there is something fresh.

2 hours ago, Katie said:

The link above is the first draft of the official map, and it's unlikely that map expansions would come. If the game is a big hit however, it isn't impossible to imagine new islands rather than expanding on the old one, just so that there is something fresh.

There was some talk about expansions being to buy another passport to another place, though I am not sure the validity of them.

4 hours ago, DrivenMuffin said:

There was some talk about expansions being to buy another passport to another place, though I am not sure the validity of them.

I would immagine having your passport stamp for this island and then if expansions come, either the island will grow in some sort(mines, smaller island around, more stuff to do etc) or an actual island that you need new passport stamp and can move to