SilberDrachen893

Tervitused(Greetings) from Estonia!

I've been up all night, when I'm sleepy I'm too talkative, when I'm awake I'm silent as a forest with no wind.

I have always been fond of telling stories, writing drafts for books, making up concepts, getting my thoughts out there. 

Don't know the exact point when I started with roleplaying, it gradually went from simple chilling around in games to shouting orders in Project Reality, ending up in dealing with robbers in SantosRP. I fucking love doing tedious things while talking with someone else who I don't know closely. 

People who I know are often busy or don't want to talk, but the guys and gals ingame are in the same moment I am- alone, but totally up to pull something off.

I'm a 19-year old(20 on June 24th) guy from Estonia, I'll throw a bunch of foreign gibberish at you just to make the scene interesting, I'll play as a female character since I've never put mind to other guys doing the same and I've never seen anyone get called out on it. Mainly for the aesthetic. 

So anyway, hello and I wish to be the guy you people always can count on for help

-Der SilberDrachen

Edited by SilberDrachen893

Hello and Welcome to the Identity community!

Please use the search function bar before posting questions or ideas as thideas or questions may have already been asked/ posted on the forum.