Sign in to follow this  
asshole

shouldnt the vip package get better housing than a regular 2 bedroom apartment

Question

the motorist has a lux 1 bedroom apartment which is way more suitable for a vip than an regular two bedroom apartment 

i mean the package is $500 

i just feel fucked in the ass because i think you threw in the shitty old dirtbike to compensate for it

10 answers to this question

33 minutes ago, asshole said:

the motorist has a lux 1 bedroom apartment which is way more suitable for a vip than an regular two bedroom apartment 

i mean the package is $500 

i just feel fucked in the ass because i think you threw in the shitty old dirtbike to compensate for it

They are aware of people not getting the apartments they paid for and are working on a fix for that as well as making the furniture stay after you place it.

The VIP pack has more money given plus a lot more clothes as well which ups the price of the pack as well.

Edited by UhnotherGamer

let me correct myself on the packages, as i meant speed demon instead of motorist

first part of your post is nothing related to this post

and the money and clothes compensate for the shitty apartment

you mean the clothes and money we dont have yet

i can guarantee the clothes are gonna look like ass and im sure those two items alone dont compensate for the $250 price difference in the packages (2 bedroom apartment is cheaper than 1 bedroom lux apartment)

ultimately you save more with speed demon and yes im aware you get a lot more stuff with the VIP package; but most of it is VERY very very unnecessary and obviously just thrown in to compensate for the terrible housing

if im right then the speed demon saves $20 (not including items without prices) while the VIP saves, nothing? the VIP package actually pays a lot extra (unless cash and outfits are at a RIDICULOUS price) as the package is $500 while its $385 worth of content (not including items without prices: clothing package, and 5,000 cash) so unless the cash is expensive as hell, the VIP package is terrible compared to speed demon. 

take this with a grain of salt because im probably retarded

6 hours ago, 4thdesign said:

Lets be honest... WHO is ever going to spend $500 on a game thats virtual??

Really stupid.

have you been on the internet for only a day or something

• ver.1.22474487139 1

10 hours ago, Kardlef said:

How do you even find the furniture?

You have to go to the bartender in the lobby of hotel to buy things. 

On 12/8/2018 at 2:33 AM, 4thdesign said:

Lets be honest... WHO is ever going to spend $500 on a game thats virtual??

Really stupid.

Eve and Entropia Universe come to mind. Hell, on EU my family owns $20,000 worth of stuff. Yes, people spend real money on virtual stuff, just like people spend money on hookers and booze. 

11 hours ago, Kaitlyn said:

Eve and Entropia Universe come to mind. Hell, on EU my family owns $20,000 worth of stuff. Yes, people spend real money on virtual stuff, just like people spend money on hookers and booze. 

yeah but you don't actually own it, its virtual..... 

If ever you delete the game or the game devs go under, or support stops, your $20,000 dollars of "stuff" are worthless, they are actually worthless right now, and always will be. Can you not see that??

33 minutes ago, 4thdesign said:

yeah but you don't actually own it, its virtual..... 

If ever you delete the game or the game devs go under, or support stops, your $20,000 dollars of "stuff" are worthless, they are actually worthless right now, and always will be. Can you not see that??

So is every other game. You spent money on games you haven't played in how many years? Months? Donating or backing a project is backing someone else's dream into becoming a reality. People are aware they might not see that 500$ or 200$ ever again because they know what they're getting into when donating.