Sign in to follow this  
FreakyRamen

What Melee weapons do you want to see implemented into the game?

Personally i would like to have MANY melee weapons like crowbars,bats,switchblades etc! (Pic attatched is a Gavko)12950362_616487385165274_677671682_n.jpg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, LionKingGamer said:

Don't spam people aren't blind you know...

No need to say that, just report post for spam...

• Like 1

6 hours ago, HairyGrenade said:

Please do not make more than 1 thread about the same topic. 

that was an accident, i pressed the submit button 4 times and it made 4 posts

• Like 1

2 hours ago, FreakyRamen said:

that was an accident, i pressed the submit button 4 times and it made 4 posts

That's ok, just let a moderator know if it does that. :)

I'd like to see knives, tools, and sports equipment that could be used as weapons,  when the need arises, maybe some martial art weapons, but not too much, as this is not a fighting, or action game, it's a life sim

7 hours ago, jshaw71 said:

I'd like to see knives, tools, and sports equipment that could be used as weapons,  when the need arises, maybe some martial art weapons, but not too much, as this is not a fighting, or action game, it's a life sim

Well in a way it is a fighting game if YOU want it to be. Part of the unique identity experience is the fact that you can do whatever you want to do.

6 hours ago, FreakyRamen said:

Well in a way it is a fighting game if YOU want it to be. Part of the unique identity experience is the fact that you can do whatever you want to do.

I suppose that's correct, but it's more of an online life sim, with combat, and crime elements, but that's just me 

I want to see a chainsaw so I can slice people into little pieces, put them in trash bags, and toss them into the ocean! MWUAHAHAHA!

I'd limit the martial arts weapons, due to the fact that you don't really have a use for carrying any martial arts weapons unless your going to your studio to train with them. I'd go for everyday objects, like pipes, broken bottles in a city, and in the rural areas things like farming tools such as shovels, rakes. Things you can find around and are more likely to use in a actual situation. The chances that you would have something like a Katana or 3 Section Staff on someone isn't that realistic. I could see something like escrima sticks being implemented in the game, but again those derive from objects that you could find anywhere, like a metal rod or something. Same could be said with either the Bo or the Jo. I say your better off without martial arts weapons, they would just be too out of place.

any type of hunting knife or switchblade to sabotage peoples rides, mug them and survive in the wilderness